About This Blog....

Welcome to a blog that has become home of the stupid....And what I think about their stupidity.

Friday, September 16, 2011

Frankly, my dear I don't give a .....WOAH!!!


So, earlier in the week, I received a text message from a friend with a link to a couple of nude photos of, what seemed to be, actress Scarlett Johansson. A little skeptical about the pics being real, I started to to do a little research about possible nude photos of Miss Johansson being leaked on the Internet, and as most of you know by now, her iPhone was indeed hacked, which included naked pictures of herself. She's actually been working with the FBI to track down the hacker, who's also hacked the phones of Demi Lovato and Selena 'Bieber' Gomez.  Scarlett's also hired a legal team to take down the photos everywhere.  (The photos I've posted are covered, so they should be OK.) I guess my question was answered! These photos were legit!

Now, a couple of days later, "Friends with Benefits" star Mila Kunis reported that her iPhone had also been hacked, and that there were pictures on her phone that she hoped to stop from leaking onto the Internet. I haven't seen these photos yet, but from I hear a lot less provocative than Scarlett Johannson's. Sorry, fellas! But, and this is a big 'But', Miss Kunis, did have shirtless (and possibly bottomless) pics of "Friends with Benefits" co-star Justin Timberlake wearing her pink panties on his head. The reason why this is a big 'But' is because the two have denied any reports of any sort of a romantic relationship and that they're relationship was strictly as 'friends'.

The reason why I chose this story to be my last blog of this week is because stupidity is hilarious! First, Scarlett Johannson, why would you leave the nude pics of yourself on your phone? The story never mentioned if she took the pics to text or email them to her boyfriend, but even if she did, which might've been worse for her, but wouldn't you just delete the evidence? I mean, God knows, at one time or another, we've all lost our phones, whether we misplaced or simply had it stolen. So, why would you keep something so private on your phone if you didn't want anybody to see them? Unless, you enjoyed looking at the nude pics of yourself often, I feel that you wanted to get caught. Or is this just a publicity stunt since Miss Johannson's career is really going nowhere? She might be a star, but can you name any good movies she's starred in?



Don't get me wrong, I'm sure that, at one time or another, we've all sent something provocative to our other halves, but use your brain and delete the photos because if we've learned anything at all from celebs like Tommy Lee, Pam Anderson, Paris Hilton, and Kim Kardashian, nothing is sacred! As for you, Mila Kunis, does anyone really care that you and Justin Timberlake are together? Why hide it? To save your career? If you like each other's company and you like seeing your pink panties on his head, who cares? I feel horrible that your phones got hacked, but it's your own stupidity for keeping these photos on your phones and you deserve any negative publicity that you're receiving. Unfortunately, Scarlett Johannson's case is a bit worse than yours, Mila Kunis! We get to see her naked, and from you we get to see a naked Justin Timberlake? Yuck!


or read this:

No comments:

Post a Comment