About This Blog....

Welcome to a blog that has become home of the stupid....And what I think about their stupidity.

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

SUBWAY SURFER, KING OF THE STUPID?


Has anyone seen this story yet? Living in New York City for a few years, I've seen some pretty stupid things, but just when I thought I've seen it all, up pops this story of utter stupidity! It turns out, the New York City MTA is pretty upset about a viral video of a young man riding the "J' train on the outside.

The video was taken by one of the trains riders, and in the background you can actually hear a few of the riders saying the young man was "on the pill". I mean, we've all done some pretty stupid things while we were intoxicated, but was this really necessary? He not only endangered himself, but he also endangered the lives of everyone on the train.

The footage that surfaced on YouTube shows this jackass pressed up against the subway door window, while the Jamaica, Queens bound train sped along the tracks. He actually interacted with the train's onlookers motioning them to keep quiet and not say anything. If you watch the video, the idiot seemed to be enjoying his stunt as the straphangers gasped in amazement! You know who wasn't laughing, though? The MTA!

"The act shown in this video is both stupid and dangerous. We have referred it to the Transit Bureau of the NYPD for investigation," said MTA spokesman, Charles Seaton. Seriously, though! What can possibly happen to this kid when they catch him? He goes to jail for endangering himself and the lives of others? Do you really think he cares if he was dumb enough to pull a stunt like this? And for all of you who have riding the New York subway system for many years, have you ever seen such a stupid stunt? I have to be honest, if I was on the train and saw this, I'm not sure how I would've reacted. Would I have seen something and said something? Or would I have taken my iPhone out and videotaped this jerkoff like the guy who posted it on YouTube? I probably would've done the latter.

CLICK BELOW TO SEE ACTUAL THE VIDEO:





No comments:

Post a Comment