About This Blog....

Welcome to a blog that has become home of the stupid....And what I think about their stupidity.

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

HOW TO LOSE A MAN IN 72 DAYS......

Guess who's not smiling anymore? After 72 days of wedded bliss, Kim Kardashian has filed for a divorce from New Jersey Nets forward, Kris Humphries. Are you kidding me? If I'm not mistaken, they were engaged a lot longer than 72 days! What an embarrassment for both parties. It seems the 26-year-old Humphries was only a piece of the 31-year-old Kardashian's puzzle, but what is confusing is what sense does that piece make? Kim is a businesswoman, or so we think, who seems to be hot as hell with her voluptuous body that can make any man happy. It's no wonder Humphries is so sad to see her go!

I have to be honest, who besides me, is laughing out loud about this whole situation? Seriously, only two and a half months, and you already decided that you couldn't make your marriage work? Here's another question I have, what happens with the millions of dollars in wedding gifts these two accepted? Do the gifts get returned, or at least, donated to some charity? If I was a guest at the Kardashian wedding, I would've been pretty pissed off about this!

Personally, I think that Kris Humphries makes out anyway in this whole divorce. Yeah, he might be losing that sweet piece of ass, but now he doesn't have to be on TV anymore, and he never has to be known as Mr. Kim Kardashian ever again, while Kim remains a dumb reality TV star and she can go back to dating thugs who will film her having sex with them. If you weren't ready to get married, then why do it. I say Kim Kardashian deserves this week's a-hole of the week.....Maybe even the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment