About This Blog....

Welcome to a blog that has become home of the stupid....And what I think about their stupidity.

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

REVENGE KIDNAPPING FOR NO SEX? UNREAL!

I know that the whole 'Herman Cain 13-year love affair' fiasco might be today's top news story, but did you really want me to waste my blog space writing about another smear campaign? Plus, the story about about the idiot on the left is much more compelling. You see, the imbecile to the left, Carlos Rivera, a 23-year-old from from Florida, kidnapped the baby daughter of a prostitute that he hired because he was angry that the woman stopped having sex with him. Are you kidding me? Some people have some real cojones!

Over the weekend, cops from Florida's Volusia County and their bloodhounds found 1-year-old, Lupita Gonzalez, in a field two miles from the house where her mom, Leah Wiley, and Rivera were shacked up during a drug-fueled binge.

It turns out, Rivera paid Wiley for sex, but he got mad when she ditched him and went into another room of the house. Rivera then grabbed little Lupita and ran out of the house, but after taking the baby, Rivera got nervous that Wiley would call the cops (duh!), so he tossed Lupita into the nearby field. He then called the police to report the baby missing, but initially claimed he had no knowledge about what happened to her. A spokesman for the sheriff's office said that they knew something was up because Rivera's call made absolutely no sense whatsoever.

Little Lupita was taken to a hospital immediately after being found, though her condition wasn't clear, as of now. Rivera was arrested and is being held without bail at county lockup for child abuse and kidnapping, as well as other outstanding charges. I'm thinking illegal immigration, maybe? Mom Wiley is at the same jail facing child endangerment charges. Okay, I'm sorry, but I have to say this! Just look at Leah Wiley's picture on the right. She's a prostitute? And this Rivera guy deemed it okay to steal her baby and put himself in legal disarray because she wouldn't have sex with him? After looking at this picture, first, I wouldn't have paid for sex with this hideous wreck, and secondly, if she wanted to stop having sex with me, I would have been ecstatic! I wouldn't have committed a crime to get back at her. Then again, that's just me.

Child welfare officials took custody of little Lupita, along with Wiley's two other kids. Another thing that bothers me about this story is that this hooker actually has children and she was raising them in that type of environment. I feel that arresting both Wiley and Rivera was the right thing to do, but now what happens to the kids? The more I read about people in the news, the more they just piss me off. Some people should just not have children!


No comments:

Post a Comment