About This Blog....

Welcome to a blog that has become home of the stupid....And what I think about their stupidity.

Thursday, November 3, 2011

U.S. JUDGE BEATS THE HELL OUT OF HIS MENTALLY ILL DAUGHTER

So, I just finished watching a really disturbing video that really made my stomach turn. Apparently, this video has already gone viral via YouTube, but after viewing this for the first time, I have to say that this guy needs to be punished! Don't get me wrong, I'm all for disciplining your children, but only as long as they are doing something wrong. The Texas girl in this seven-and-a-half minute video clip, who is apparently is suffering from ataxic cerebral palsy, was really doing nothing wrong other than using the Internet like most kids her age. In this footage, though, she was seen being beaten for "using the Internet to acquire music and games that were unavailable for legal purchase", so her parents decided to beat her with a belt repeatedly with a dialogue that went like this:
"Bend over the fucking bed, dammit," the man said as he repeatedly beat the girl about her body with the belt. "Lay down or I'll spank your fucking face. ... I have to fucking beat you into submission. You want to put some more computer games on? You want some more? Fucking computer... See all the problems they cause?"

The male abuser was later identified as Aransas County Judge, William Adams, which I find to be really shocking. This is a guy who makes judgment calls according to the law, meanwhile, behind closed doors, or so he thought, this guy is beating the hell out of his mentally ill 16-year-old daughter? This was absolutely disgusting! When I was a kid, we would get spanked and or smacked when we did something wrong. In this day with strict child abuse laws, kids aren't really disciplined in that manner anymore. If watched this video, I don't think even back when I was a kid, that I've ever seen a beating like this. I don't even thing that Joan Crawford beat her daughter Christina with a wire hanger this badly. When the judge was beating his daughter with the belt, he was hitting her so hard that I think that I even felt it!

The video was caught on film with a hidden camera, by Hillary Adams, back in 2004. Hillary was the 16-year-old girl in the video getting beaten. She also went on to say that she finally decided to publish the video seven years later because her father's harassment was getting really bad and she suffered beatings, like this, from him for many years, so she wanted the world to see what a monster he was. Well, mission accomplished! He'll likely lose his seat as a judge in the Texas county, and he probably won't be able to show his face anywhere ever again, but they way he beat this poor girl, that is nearly not punishment enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment