About This Blog....

Welcome to a blog that has become home of the stupid....And what I think about their stupidity.

Friday, December 2, 2011

BABY SALE.....ONLY $25!!!

If it was legal for me to literally kill someone, I think that I would find these two in the picture above, torture them first, and then just drop their bodies in a barrel of acid so that they couldn't be identified! What would make me feel this way about people I don't even know?
Well, this California couple was arrested back in June 2010 for allegedly trying to sell their 8-month-old baby for $25 outside of a Wal-Mart! Now, am I wrong for wanting to torture these two?

It turns out, Patrick Fousek and Samantha Tomasini, from Salinas, California, are a couple of meth heads who were looking for a few extra dollars to keep up with their addiction. According to witnesses, Fousek, who apparently appeared high, was standing outside of a Wal-Mart offering his 8-month-old daughter for $25 to anyone who would stop and listen to him. Witnesses called police almost immediately.

Fousek's lawyer argued that the incident was a misunderstanding, and that his client was never serious about selling his baby. Yeah, sure he wasn't! They say this now that this moron is standing trial. I could easily say, "It was a misunderstanding! I didn't seriously want to kill this couple. It just happened!" Will that get me out of a prison term?

Back in October, Fousek was convicted of child endangerment and possessing drug paraphernalia, and this past Wednesday, a judge gave him a maximum sentence of six years. WHAT? Six years for trying to sell your baby? Am I overreacting? I think the judge was way too lenient on him. Maybe it was because the baby was never really sold, but still, I would've put him away for good for even intending to sell the baby. If you don't want to have a baby, then put it up for adoption. They're not pets, you idiot!

The baby's mom, Tomasini, previously pleaded 'no contest' to the child endangerment charge, and was sentenced to four years probation and placed in a drug treatment program. The only upside to this story is that since the incident, the baby has been adopted by a loving family. Once again, people really suck!

No comments:

Post a Comment