About This Blog....

Welcome to a blog that has become home of the stupid....And what I think about their stupidity.

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

LUCKIEST GUY IN NEW YORK CITY IS.......

Welcome to 2012, everyone! I hope everybody reading this had a great holiday! I know that New York City police officer, Bekim Becaj, certainly did! You see, at the stroke of midnight on January 1, officer Becaj was caught in a rare opportunity make out session with New Year's Rockin' Eve co-host, Jenny McCarthy! That's right! Jenny 'freakin'' McCarthy! When I was growing up, Jenny was a Playboy Playmate, who was also the co-host of MTV's hit game show Singled Out, and every adolescent boys wettest dream.

On December 31, as the bewitching hour quickly approached, Officer Becaj was asked the question most guys in America only dream of hearing, "Would you like to kiss Jenny McCarthy when the ball falls at midnight?" Becaj's answer to the New Year's Rockin' Eve staffer was simple, "Who wouldn't?" When the clock struck midnight, Jenny McCarthy got the third year cop's 2012 off to an amazing start! According to officer Becaj, "She fell into my arms and we had a kiss! I thought it was just going to be a peck on the cheek, but it was a more lengthy kiss."

The hot and steamy smooch seen around the world lasted around fifteen seconds with McCarthy grabbing the back of Becaj's cap, and kicking up her leg as the 9th Precinct cop grabbed it. After the kiss, a glowing McCarthy asked a Becaj, "How would you rate my kiss from 1 to 10?" His answer, "I would absolutely give it a 10!" McCarthy then asked, "Did you see fireworks? Because I did!" The officer replied, "I didn't see fireworks, but I think you might have given me some!" Becaj said that his cell phone didn't stop ringing after friends and family saw his public smooch with the blonde bombshell.

When Bekim Becaj returned to the precinct on Monday after a day off, colleagues gave him quite a ribbing, posting pics of him and McCarthy. To be honest, I'll take that ribbing any day! An NYPD spokesman said that Becaj was in no hot water, but why would he be? It was a New Year's kiss that just so happened to be with Jenny McCarthy.

The on-air sparks between Jenny McCarthy and her boy in blue might not be over just yet! On Monday's "Today" show, McCarthy had a message for her favorite New York City police officer, "If you're out there, please get a hold of me! I thought it was really cute and really sweet! I loved it!" It sounds like the New Year's Eve kiss between Jenny McCarthy and officer Bekim Becaj really swept Miss McCarthy off her feet. Can sparks fly again? Or did Becaj just get to live every man's dream for a night?

No comments:

Post a Comment