About This Blog....

Welcome to a blog that has become home of the stupid....And what I think about their stupidity.

Friday, January 13, 2012

NEW REALITY TATTOO SHOW CALLED "INK MASTER"

Since I'm still dealing with computer virus issues, I will make this short and sweet! I need to plug my friend's new reality show "Ink Master" on Spike TV, which features Jane's Addiction's flashy guitar God, Dave Navarro, and tattoo experts Chris Nunez (Miami Ink) and Oliver Peck (Elm Street Tattoo) as the judges. Yes, I'm talking about the American Idol of Tattoo artists. This is going to be awesome!

Ink Master is set to be the first-ever tattoo competition series featuring some of the nation's top tattoo artists on a quest to determine who is the best at their craft and who will win the $100,000 cash prize. Throughout the competition, the artists will battle it out in various tattoo challenges that will test their technical skills and on-the-spot creativity, where they're going to have to create and execute an original tattoo on command and be judged on it. Wow! I'm already salivating at the thought of this show!

The show debuts on Spike TV this Tuesday night (1/17) at 10 PM!


No comments:

Post a Comment