About This Blog....

Welcome to a blog that has become home of the stupid....And what I think about their stupidity.

Thursday, February 16, 2012

OMG! THE MILE HIGH CLUB GETS A NEW TWIST!


Okay, so instead of writing a rant or something negative today since I'm celebrating another birthday, I thought I would keep it positive! By the way, how about those Knicks? That's sev-Lin in a row! What a great early birthday gift in the form of Jeremy Lin! I haven't been this into the Knicks since Patrick Ewing left the team! Speaking of birthday gifts, what I'm about to share with you would be a great birthday gift to share with anyone!

So, apparently, a private Ohio airline is serving up sex on an airplane, as they lure customers in who want to join the coveted "Mile High Club." That's right! This airline allows you to have sex on the plane without any sneaking into the bathroom! In fact, the space that they give you to do the deed is about as small as a commercial airline lavatory! This 'romantic' $425 "Mile High" package includes 60 minutes in heaven aboard a private plane, champagne, chocolate, and an 'extremely discreet pilot'. Okay, first of all, 60 minutes is way too long! The plane ride could be about 15 minutes unless you include tons of foreplay. Secondly, aren't these private planes the same ones that always crash? Didn't JFK Jr. die in one of these? I think I'll take my chances getting caught joining the Mile High Club the old fashioned way! The fun of it is the risk of getting caught, and not the risk of your plane going down while you are!

Anyway, the Cincinnati-based Flamingo Air says it's the only one in the country that allows customers to do the dirty deed on their plane. Pilot and co-owner of Flamingo Air, Dave McDonald said, "I've had a high heel in my ear once and have been shot in the back of the head with a champagne cork! Thank God, we wear headsets!" Yeah, that's what I want to hear!

The sexy idea was conjured up during a dare between pilot buddies 21 years ago, and today, as many as eight of the fornication flights are booked daily! This is unbelievable! Would any of you do this? I think I'll take a pass on this one, but take a look at the video footage about this nutty flight by clicking the link below!

1 comment:

  1. Next up the trial for the pilot selling copies of the videos, "discreetly" of course

    ReplyDelete