About This Blog....

Welcome to a blog that has become home of the stupid....And what I think about their stupidity.

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

THE BREAST FEEDING BANDIT

I don't even know what to say about today's story. I mean, after reading this, I was just speechless; as I'm sure you will be too! This is literally a scene out that 1992 Rebecca De Mornay flick, The Hand That Rocks the Cradle, only this was a real-life situation.

It turns out; a South Dakota woman was recently busted for breaking into another woman's house, and attempting to breast feed her 2-month old baby. All together now, "WHAT?" Apparently, the mother of the child was awakened by the sounds of barking dogs, only to discover 24-year-old, Rebecca Silva snoozing in her bed at around 5 a.m. on Easter Sunday. Wait a minute! Why wasn't the mother of the child in her own bed? Aren't mothers keeping their infants as close as possible for the first six months? Why was the infant even in another room? This suddenly doesn't make sense.

Supposedly, Silva then picked up the baby and tried to nurse her. The frightened mother, somehow, coaxed Silva to hand over the baby, and then rushed out of the room to call 911. According to the local police, after the mother called them, she found the suspect lying in her bed, and it appeared that she'd been drinking. You think?

Silva insisted that she never tried to feed the infant, and that the mother of the child, whom she met the night before, has invited her in. She told the Associated Press, "I did not break into her house. She gave me her pajamas. She lied to the cops that I broke into her house. I did not try to feed her baby. That didn't happen." Silva was charged with unlawful occupancy, admitted that they had been drinking and had quarreled with the mother of the baby before she was arrested. She was later released.

I have to say, true or not, what a creepy story! After reading this story, it seems the mother's story doesn't match up. Were there signs of a break in? The police never released that. If there wasn't then it's clear that Silva was invited in. I still don't understand how a 2-month-old baby is sleeping in a separate room than the mother unless, I'm misunderstanding that. Do I think that the mother might have made that story up about Silva breast feeding her child? Possibly, but what I would like to know is where was the child's father when all of this happened? I'm sure he would've liked to have caught this act! Just a thought......

No comments:

Post a Comment