About This Blog....

Welcome to a blog that has become home of the stupid....And what I think about their stupidity.

Friday, May 4, 2012

THE AVENGERS! WORTH THE HYPE! (NO SPOILER)

Since I couldn't make it to any of the red carpet events, last night was the next best thing! I'm talking about a midnight premiere of The Avengers! Don't worry! I'm not here to play spoiler and give the storyline away, but I have to admit staying up until 3 a.m. for this movie was worth it. I was also curious if it was worth the hype, and it was ten times over.

I feel that Marvel crapped all over their other superhero ensemble of X-Men with their ensemble of Thor (Chris Hemsworth), Captain America (Chris Evans), Bruce Banner/The Hulk (Mark Ruffalo), Iron Man (Robert Downey Jr.), Black Widow (Scarlett Johansson), Hawkeye (Jeremy Renner), and Nick Fury (Samuel L. Jackson), otherwise known as The Avengers.
The writers for this movie did a fantastic job and the actors executed every punch line perfectly bringing out every one of their characters. You couldn't help loving the quirkiness of Tony Stark (Downey Jr.) or the beast that is The Hulk or the naivety of today's world in Captain America and Thor. It was just amazing chemistry running on all cylinders in this movie.

Thumbs up also go out to the villain Loki (Tom Hiddleston), who did a great job making you hate him as Thor's brother again. I really don't want to give too much away. One thing I do have to say is that after watching Mark Ruffalo portray Bruce Banner/The Hulk, I really hope that they consider rebooting The Hulk because Eric Bana and Ed Norton did it no justice. Ruffalo was perfect!

The movie was a little over two hours long, but you don't even realize it because there was so much action right from the beginning. The movie didn't slow down once! One thing I will tell you, though, stay until the very end! There are two post credit scenes that you won't want to miss, as they do in all Marvel movies! Definitely, spend the money to see the first of this season's blockbusters, The Avengers in 3D, if possible. The movie was totally worth the hype it's been receiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment