About This Blog....

Welcome to a blog that has become home of the stupid....And what I think about their stupidity.

Monday, June 4, 2012

CAT COPTER.....UMMM....WHAT?

Does anyone else find something wrong with this? I mean, trust me, I find nothing wrong with loving your pet, but this takes it to a totally new level! Let me tell you what this Dutch artist did, and then you can tell me what you think about this sicko!

So, Bart Jansen, was so upset about losing his beloved kitten, Orville, that he had the pet stuffed and transformed its body into a remote-controlled helicopter! Yes, I said a helicopter! Take a look at the photo above! The 'half cat, half machine' piece of art was being called the "Orvillecopter". Orville, who was killed when he was hit by a car, was named after famed American aviator Orville Wright. I think this is just absolutely sick, but somewhat funny! I have to admit!

There's a video posted on YouTube (ClickHere to see) showing the feline hovering several feet in the air flying over some park. Its body is permanently spread eagle with propellers on its front paws. Jansen teamed up with radio control helicopter expert, Arjen Beltman after having a taxidermist preserve Orville. The bizarre piece of art was then unveiled at the Kunstrai art festival in Amsterdam this past Saturday. 

 Okay, that being said, anyone else find something wrong with this? This is like making a coffee table out of your deceased dog or something. Not to mention these photos of the cat flying in the air are a little creepy. Okay, I'm looking at the pics again, and it's very creepy! What do you think?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment