About This Blog....

Welcome to a blog that has become home of the stupid....And what I think about their stupidity.

Monday, June 18, 2012

MALE MODEL MASTURBATES FOR ABERCROMBIE & FITCH


Sorry for the short week last week, folks! I'll let you know in advance now that this week will be a short one, as well, because I will be out of the country again, but I will try to do a blog like I did in Argentina if I can somehow find a hotspot to write from. Anyway, I was reading a couple of stories over the weekend that really disturbed me. One of them I will save until tomorrow. This one has to be told because I always hated this company since I was younger, and I hope that this case puts them away......Or maybe not!

Benjamine Bowers
 So, it turns out that a former Abercrombie and Fitch employee is filing a $1 million dollar lawsuit against his former company and a modeling agency, which he claims ordered him to strip naked and masturbate during a photo shoot so he could appear more 'relaxed'. Yeah, right! Ordered? What would've happened if he didn't do it? He wouldn't have gotten the modeling job? Unless, they had a gun to my head, I wouldn't strip down to nothing and masturbate in front of anyone....Well, unless the casting director was a super-hot female! Not the case here!

According to the lawsuit, Benjamine Bowers was referred to modeling agent Brian Hillburn by an Abercrombie casting director when he worked at one of the stores last year. Hillburn was said to have flown Bowers out to a photo shoot in Jackson, Mississippi, where he persuaded Bowers to masturbate nude in order to get a more 'relaxed' look for his modeling portfolio. The shoot allegedly took place on June 17, 2011, a little over a year ago. 

Brian Hillburn
According to Bowers, after he'd finished masturbating, Hillburn proceeded to expose himself and began comparing on the size of their penises. That would've been the final straw for me! Then again, I would never have let it go that far! Bowers says that he feels used and believes the photos were never intended to help his career, but instead were used to give Hillburn a cheap thrill! Ya think? Then again, how stupid do you have to be to actually strip down and masturbate just because someone asked you to? I don't think that Bowers has a case at all, unfortunately! The simple word of "No" would've gotten him out of the whole situation. The only reason for him to follow through with the request would be because there was a gun held to his head, which there didn't seem to be. There was no force involved and the act was done at his own risk.

Though, I really don't like Abercrombie and Fitch for its snobbery, I don't think that they're in the wrong here. This is not the first time; the retail chain had landed themselves in hot water over claims that it treated its employees unfairly. Back in March, Abercrombie and Fitch's Milan outpost was accused of punishing employees with push-ups and squats. In 2011, they came under fire for marketing and selling padded bikini tops to 7-year-old girls. That's ridiculous! And in 2005, they paid $40 million dollars in a class-action discrimination lawsuit to employees who accused the retail store of putting them in less-visible jobs because they didn't fit the Abercrombie "look".....And that's why I always hated them! Like I said, I don't think that this time Abercrombie is to blame! What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment