About This Blog....

Welcome to a blog that has become home of the stupid....And what I think about their stupidity.

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

WORLD'S LARGEST PENIS STOPPED BY TSA

Today, I just didn't feel like writing about something serious, nor did I feel like rambling about something just to ramble because that's all I do. I am, however, disgusted with the Knicks for not matching the Rockets offer to keep Linsanity in New York, but that's a whole other blog post! Anyway, I saw this story and haven't been able to stop laughing since because the story reminded me of that scene in "This Is Spinal Tap" when they went through airport security and found a cucumber wrapped in tin foil down the bass player's pants.

 This story is about Jonah Falcon from Brooklyn, New York. His "package" ended up drawing the attention of airport security recently when he was flying from San Francisco to New York. To be honest, if the security would've let this "package" through, that would've been some pretty slack security! So, what "package" am I talking about? Well, apparently, Mr. Falcon is the owner of the world's largest recorded penis. The TSA stopped him last week in San Francisco when he was going through a security checkpoint, and one of the TSA noticed something odd in his pocket. Just an FYI, the 41-year-old Falcon measures up to over a foot soft. 

Falcon says he wasn't too excited over the unwanted attention, but TSA guard’s suspicions were 'aroused' over the appearance of a possible security threat. They went as far as using a body scanner, a metal detector, and even patted his pants down with a powder to check from bio-weapons. One agent even asked if he had "some sort of growth"! How can you not laugh at this story? Wouldn't it have been easier if they just asked what he was concealing? Wouldn't it also have been easier for Falcon to divulge the information to them to save him from further embarrassment? I mean I guess that would be embarrassing to tell the TSA that they're detecting my enlarged penis. When I have these problems, I just tell them straight out! I'm sure every guys wishes they had mine and Mr. Falcon's problem!  

No comments:

Post a Comment