About This Blog....

Welcome to a blog that has become home of the stupid....And what I think about their stupidity.

Friday, August 3, 2012

A STORY ABOUT A THIEF WHO FELT BAD.....WHAT?

I wanted to write about the Gay-Fil-A thing today, but that's all of the news, so I wanted something more obscure. Then I found another about a doctor who used a camera pen to look up women's skirts on the subway in NYC, but I already wrote about a guy like that in Houston earlier in the week. Then, I came across this story, which I found to be insanely bizarre! 

It turns out; one Canadian criminal surprised the residents of a small town in Ontario last week when he returned to the scene of the crime with a $50 bill and plastic bag full of the goods he stole from the night before with an apology note. WHAT? This story can't be real! 

The unnamed suspect reportedly broke into the house through a screen in the window. He proceeded to steal an Xbox and a digital camera, but returned the next night to drop off both items, some cash, and this heartfelt anonymous letter on the front porch addressed "To the family I have wronged." The letter read: "I'm the one who committed the serious crimes against your family and I want to apologize from the bottom of my heart. It was nothing personal and I didn't go through any of your personal belongings. I have been having a very hard time financially lately and I made the worst mistake of my life." What the hell? This guy sounds like Superman caught him and forced him to write this letter before he whisked him off to jail!


The thief, who left $50 cash for repairs to the screen, also said he or she would commit to at least 15 hours of community service to partially help atone for he or she has done. According to police, the family believes to have been walking their dog when the incident occurred, but they declined to comment. The police did say that they believe the crime was committed by a younger person interested in the technological items, and that the apology was an idea of their parents. Either way, police say that the apology letter does not cancel out the fact that a crime was committed and they will continue searching for the suspect. This story is great on so many levels! I just hope they catch the kid!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment