About This Blog....

Welcome to a blog that has become home of the stupid....And what I think about their stupidity.

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

NYQUIL ON A PLANE LEADS TO GROPING

Do some of you need that extra accompaniment on a long flight? Some of you might rely on alcohol, while some might rely on thing like Tylenol PM. Well, a recent story came out about a woman who took a spoonful of liquid Nyquil to fall asleep aboard a flight to Hawaii is claiming that a man sexually assaulted her while she was sleeping. The woman, who asked to remain anonymous, says that she woke up several times during the flight only to find Luavalu Seuva'ai (thank God I don't have to pronounce that name out loud!) touching and groping her underneath her clothing. Um, why didn't she call for a flight attendant right away if this was true? Nyquil is some strong stuff, but not strong enough to make you incoherent. 

Seuva'ai pleaded not guilty before a federal judge on Monday to charges of abusive sexual contact aboard an aircraft. The incident allegedly took place on August 16 aboard a Hawaiian Airlines Flight from the Philippines to Honolulu. 22-year-old, Seuva'ai, insists that the woman was flirting with him and he was flirting back. I guess flirting where he comes from means groping? Where I come from; flirting is more wordy than touching. 

 The alleged victim says that she did call flight attendants over after she woke up to find Seuva'ai's hand under her bra! I'm sorry! That is kind of hilarious if you can visualize that. Not funny what happened to the poor girl, but the thought of catching some foreign guy with his hand up some woman's shirt is hilarious! Anyway, flight attendants separated the woman and Seuva'ai and quickly notified authorities. He was released into his sister's custody on Monday after paying a bail of $25,000.  

According to the FBI agent on the case, inappropriate conduct on airplanes is apparently common. He says that he's called about four times a month for such cases. Why can't this stuff happen to me? Why can't I get groped on a plane while I'm sleeping? Even if someone did try to grope me while I was sleeping, I would pretend to stay asleep and just enjoy it. Unless, it was some beastly woman or a dude, of course. Seuva'ai's attorney is calling the incident 'a classic case of he said, she said.' What? If the flight attendants caught him in the act, it's clearly not 'he said, she said!' The flight attendants, I am sure, will be called in as witnesses!

Seuva'ai is set to appear in court this September. I'd be interested in the outcome of this trial. He's being charged for abusive sexual contact aboard an aircraft, and carries a maximum sentence of two years in a federal prison. Look on the bright side; at least he wasn't a terrorist! 

1 comment:

  1. It is really looking very attractive post. I liked it. My feedback is showing my appreciation to this kind of thread.NyQuil

    ReplyDelete