About This Blog....

Welcome to a blog that has become home of the stupid....And what I think about their stupidity.

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

BULLY STICK MADE OUT OF BULL PEANUTS????

Since there were really no news stories that jumped out at me this morning, I wanted to share a hilarious personal story that happened over the weekend. So, my Uncle Will and Aunt May own this weekend home up in Austerlitz, NY. Don't worry about it! You'll never find it! It's very old country town in upstate New York. Their house is all alone at the top of this mountain and we've been going there ever since we were kids. I believe my uncle built this house back in 1977 or 1978. We've been going there that long! They just wanted to another home to escape the hustle and bustle of New York City.

Last weekend was the weekend that we chose to go up there as a family. We do this around the fall of every year just to get away and God knows we needed a getaway this past weekend. Anyway, it would be my uncle and aunt, my parents, my sister and her family, and Laila and I, but this time we were allowed to bring our dog, Yankee, up with us. My sister's kids had a blast with Yankee, and it seemed Yankee had fun running around on the large amounts of land that my uncle owned.

On Saturday, my parents and my aunt and uncle went to the supermarket to get some things, while we jumped on my uncle's John Deer Gator to explore his 20 plus acres of land. When they returned with the groceries, Aunt May had some treats for Yankee. She had a dent-a-bone for his teeth and something called a "Bully Stick". She laughed as she told us that the woman at the market told her that a "Bully Stick" was 100% bull penis. Um, what? Laila and I asked, "You want to give Bull Penis to our dog?" We all laughed about it as the word 'penis' kept on coming out of all of our mouths without even thinking twice that we had three kids in the room! My niece Emila and my nephews Izaya and Alijah! Needless to say, we ended up giving Yankee the "Bully Stick" as we continued with the bull penis jokes every time we gave the stick to him! I mean the jokes went on all day right in front of the kids! We had no filter!

The next day as we were packing up to leave, Emila and Izaya came into our room to play with Yankee some more to get their fill in before we left. I grabbed the Bully Stick and started rough housing with Yankee right before we sat down for breakfast. Then Emila came out with the quote of the year! Let me just say that my niece is absolutely adorable and innocent, and in her adorable and innocent five year old voice, she told me, "I can't touch that Bull Stick because I'm allergic to Peanuts!" That took a second to register as I burst into tears with laughter! Absolutely priceless! I guess that proves that we were okay using the word penis around the kids because they thought we kept on saying peanuts! You have to love the mind of a child!    

1 comment:

  1. Hahahaha!!...I love that story so much! But I did notice one tiny little discrepancy in your story. That little niece of yours may be more 6 than 5!..lol. Great story nonetheless!

    ReplyDelete