About This Blog....

Welcome to a blog that has become home of the stupid....And what I think about their stupidity.

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

BOOBY TRAP?


This story actually came out last week, but since today is all about the Election, I figured I'd get this weird story out there. By the way, get out there and vote today! If you don't, you really have no right to say anything about our future! Anyway, get this story; a Texas police officer allegedly threw a woman against her car during a traffic stop and manhandled her so roughly that one of her breast implants ruptured. WHAT? Is this even possible? The only time that I've ever heard this happen was in the WWE when Chyna aka Joanie Lauer ruptured her breast during a house show. The difference is Chyna is a wrestler. Does this mean if this girl is manhandled during sex, she has to worry about her boob popping? I'm not sure I believe this!

So, Rebecca Van Hooser, from Arlington, Texas, is claiming that a Pantego cop, Eric Alverez, pulled her over, while she was out buying cookie dough, for a busted headlight when he discovered a warrant for her arrest due to an unpaid speeding ticket. Apparently, she got out of the car; the officer grabbed her, threw her against the car, kicked her legs open to spread them, and forcefully grabbed her arms and yanked them behind her back. Van Hooser is said to be suing the Pantego Police Department for the October 28, 2011 incident, which she is claiming caused her right breast implant to split and leak fluid into her body. 

 Van Hooser's attorney is also alleging that the arrest has led to several medical issues including two hematomas as a result and that now she has to have a partial mastectomy tissue transplant and new boobs. There's been no comment from the Pantego Police Department. Is it me or is this story a little far-fetched? Don't get me wrong, I believe that when you put a foreign object in your body, there's bound to be accidents, but breast implants? Really? Unless, she had the cheap implant job, how can this happen from a little rough housing? I'm no fake-boob expert, though, I've felt many....and I mean many...in my day, but I just can't picture this happening from a little roughness. Any thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment