About This Blog....

Welcome to a blog that has become home of the stupid....And what I think about their stupidity.

Friday, December 14, 2012

"100% S**T SHOW!"--IT SEEMS FRIENDLY'S ISN'T TOO FRIENDLY

"100% Shit Show". That's what the Cunningham family saw printed at the bottom of their bill after a particularly unpleasant dinner at a New Hampshire Friendly's. The restaurant paid for their meal, but didn't erase the expletive remark before handing them the receipt. When did this become the latest trend? I'm starting to read about these stories much more often. For instance, there was a Papa John's Pizza, who wrote "Chinky" or something racist at the bottom of a receipt for a waiting customer and got caught, and more recently, a Chilly D's in California left the description of "Fat Girls" on their receipt for two waiting customers. Though, I find these utterly hilarious, it's still extremely rude to leave the comments on there.

So, the Cunningham family, from New Hampshire, were getting some not-so-Friendly's service when they were ignored by the wait staff and served the wrong food, but the icing on the cake came when their bill arrived and described the table as "100% Shit Show." The expletive was printed on the bottom of the check. Dawn Cunningham said, "I looked at my daughter and my husband and said, 'I don't believe what this says.'"

The Cunninghams from Nashua, New Hampshire, sat at their table and waited at a local Friendly's last month for about thirty minutes before finally flagging down a server so they could order. Almost forty-five minutes after that, food came to their table that wasn't even theirs. A few minutes later, another round of food arrived, which was also not what they ordered. It turned out; the waitress who took the family's order never submitted it and just left to go home. The Cunninghams would eventually get their meals, and the restaurant comped their entire bill, which they should've done. Personally, if I was sitting there for thirty minutes without any wait staff paying attention to me, I would've got up and left. Especially, at a Friendly's! There are so many better food chains to go to if you're not getting the quality of service that you're willing to pay for. 

Needless to say, at the end of their meal, someone dropped the rude receipt off at their table. Cunningham said that a Friendly's employee had to have typed the expletive into the computer, unless Friendly's has a 'Shit Show' button on their keyboard. The Cunninghams say that they will continue to frequent Friendly's, but the restaurant is extremely embarrassed calling the employees' behavior completely unacceptable. The company made a statement saying: "We are investigating this with the restaurant and will take swift action. We hope we get the opportunity to rectify this directly with the guest." I have to tell you that whenever I decide to pick up the check, nine times out of ten, I never look at the bill. I just throw my credit card in there. So, if someone wrote something about me, I would never know. But if I did ever catch that, you can bet there would be hell to pay in that restaurant or fast food establishment. I would trash their establishment and suffer the repercussions later. Just a little warning to restaurants and fast food joints...Don't F**k with Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment