About This Blog....

Welcome to a blog that has become home of the stupid....And what I think about their stupidity.

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

COOLEST MOM ON THE PLANET

I have to thank my bud, Scotty O, for this story! I know that I just wrote about endangering the welfare of child yesterday, but this story is so good! Scotty even mentioned to me, "We truly were born in the wrong decade, my friend." I have to say that Scotty O is absolutely right! So, anyway, a Gansevoort, New York woman was arrested on Monday for allegedly arranging for two strippers to perform at her son's 16th birthday party this past November. That's right! How cool is that! If my mom did this for me when I was 16, I would have been ecstatic if my mom did this for me!

Unfortunately, Village Police didn't see it that way and charged 33-year-old Judy Viger with five counts of endangering the welfare of a child. I'll ask this question as I did yesterday, "How does this endanger the welfare of a child?" Will a stripper endanger a child? I doubt it, unless giving the child a boner is dangerous. Viger is being accused of organizing, managing and paying for two adult female entertainers, who performed personal and intimate dances for five teens younger than 17. So, what? Again, who was the rat? The only way that Viger can get into any trouble is if someone ratted her out. The incident occurred on November 3 at the Spare Time Bowling Center in South Glens Falls, NY. It happened inside a private room with paper covering the glass door. The strippers wearing bras and panties, were photographed performing dances on party attendees, some of whom were as young as 15. 

 The investigation was apparently prompted by parents and children who attended the party and were supposedly 'outraged' by what they witnessed. I doubt that any dads were outraged by what they witnessed. Police interviewed a number of witnesses, including the dancers, bowling alley employees and people who attended the party. Children at the party were as young as 13-years-old. Police decided five charges were sufficient, though more could have been filed based on the statements from witnesses. Police began investigating when photos were posted on social media sites. At first, officers were told the women were a 'bikini gram' brought in to sing "Happy Birthday" to the teen. No files were charged, but then the stories started to contradict when photos from the party were posted on websites after the party. Um, duh! Why would you post photos from a party of this caliber? Of course, it would be incriminating! If Viger was the one who posted the pics, then she deserves to be in this heap of trouble. If someone else posted it, what an a**hole! When we throw bachelor parties, do we post those pics online? No, because those photos could be incriminating! So, why would you post these pics knowing it was probably illegal for these strippers to dance for teenagers? Use your brains, people!

Viger is set to appear in court on March 7. 

No comments:

Post a Comment