About This Blog....

Welcome to a blog that has become home of the stupid....And what I think about their stupidity.

Friday, March 15, 2013

HOT FOR TEACHER.....AGAIN?

I ran into a good friend of mine, Jay, yesterday at former Pantera bassist Rex Brown's book signing in Ridgewood, NJ, and Jay told me that he's an avid reader of my blog, so I wanted to thank him for that, but Jay also made a comment that made me laugh. He said, "You can never get enough of teachers having sex with their students!" So, this one's for you, Jay! Only there's a little bit of a twist to this one. I mean, if you have been reading my blogs, it's become apparent that teachers having sex with students have become quite an epidemic. Well, here's another one for you!

A story came out last night about a Texas assistant principal who had sex with an underage female student in his office during her high school Prom. WHAT? Wait, until you hear why he did it. So, 30-year-old Mark West is being accused of having sex with the Spring High School teen, who is now away at college, after she told him, no brace yourself, "she was horny" at last May's annual end of school event. Um, as I sit here shaking my head, can I just say that as an Ass-istant principal, your ethical response should have been, "I'm very sorry to hear that," and let her take it out on a student her own age. It shouldn't have been let me take her to my office and tap that you ass since I am the ASS-istant principal! What an idiot!

 West denies any charges of having improper sexual relations with anyone at the Prom, but has resigned over the allegations anyway, which also means.....GUILTY! Just like Miss Teen Delaware handing over her crown....GUILTY! A student witness contacted police after seeing West, who supposedly turned down the student's flirtatious advances at first, telling the student to meet him in his office. The witness then reported seeing the couple having sex. Not for nothing, but in a day of smart phones with video cameras, this witness should've filmed some video to validate her allegations. Am I right? How can you accuse someone of doing something with no proof? I'm not saying that West didn't do what the witness said he did. I mean, after all, he does look kind of scummy enough to jump all over an opportunity where a female student would say, "I'm horny!" 

West, who was arrested on Monday and released on a $30,000 bond, will have to appear in court next month. According to sources, this is not the first time at the rodeo for West. Apparently, he's been investigated before with Principal Donna Ulrich claiming that reports had previously been made about his alleged conduct. He was accused of making a sexual comment to a female student and engaging in possible sex with another former student, but charges were never filed due to lack of evidence. Why would you become a teacher if you were into girls this young? I guess you have more to choose from. Better yet, why aren't the schools doing better background checks on these school officials? Better yet, why did this guy have a job while I didn’t? It amazes me how this world works! 

No comments:

Post a Comment