About This Blog....

Welcome to a blog that has become home of the stupid....And what I think about their stupidity.

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

SPEECHLESS......

My friend Jeff posted this story earlier on Facebook and then I came across it soon after, and I have to say that I don't know what to say. I am absolutely speechless! I mean are we really living in a world where we are really this dumb? Are we so dumb that if we were cleaning our guns, we wouldn't make sure that the damn thing is loaded? Or are we so dumb that we think it would be a great idea to clean my loaded gun with my 10-year-old son in the room watching TV? This story brought out every emotion in me from sadness to anger and believe me, I try to stay away from this debate on gun control, but come on! People who don't deserve to own guns, clearly shouldn't own them. Then again, why do people deserve to have guns? For protection? Which I can understand if you live in a bad neighborhood. Or maybe even for hunting? Then why do people own guns if neither of these two are a factor? To prove that they have bigger balls? Don't get me wrong, I'm for people owning guns for a reason, and not to mention, there's a time and place for them.

Why am I so heated about guns today? Well, 34-year-old Christopher Stanlane, from Fairmont, North Carolina, accidentally shot his own son in the back of the head as he was cleaning his gun in the family's living room. That's right! Who hell cleans a loaded weapon with children around? Who does that? According to police, Stanlane was wiping down his loaded weapon on Sunday in his family's living room when the gun discharged a bullet into the back of 10-year-old, Christopher Stanlane Jr's head while he was watching TV. Realizing what he'd done, Stanlane Sr. dropped the gun and took his 8-year-old daughter to another room. His wife, who'd been cooking in the kitchen, quickly called 911, but the boy was pronounced dead at the scene once paramedics arrived. The boy's uncle told reporters that the family was in shock and still trying to come to terms with what had happened. He added, "I don't think he meant to hold it in that direction. There must've been a bullet lodged in the chamber and it fired and hit him." That is such crap! I don't think he meant to hold it in that direction? But he did hold it in that direction! How about unloading the gun first? Especially, when there is a child in the room! Christopher Stanlane, Sr. should not have been a gun owner because he is obviously too dumb to own a gun. Don't they make gun owners take tests to get their gun permit? If not, they definitely should!


Captain Anthony Thompson said no charges have been filed so far in the case, but that Robeson County District Attorney will ultimately decide the father's fate. How about let's decide his fate right now? I say reckless endangerment of a child and how about the fact that he killed his own son in cold blood? That's first degree murder! Accident or not, that poor and innocent little boy is no longer alive and watching TV in the living room. He's dead! And it's Stanlane Sr.'s fault! How about life in prison? Idiots like this do not need to be breathing the same air that I do. Not to mention, they're a constant threat to society! Lock him up! 

No comments:

Post a Comment