About This Blog....

Welcome to a blog that has become home of the stupid....And what I think about their stupidity.

Friday, March 1, 2013

THE REVENGE RAPIST

I swear that I've seen this storyline in some Kung Fu movie or something, only it's not about rape. In the movies, it has more to do with murder. Now, here's this story about a young Texas man from New Caney named Charles Andrew Capps. He's 21-years-old and he allegedly raped a teenage girl to avenge a similar attack by her family member on one of his relatives years earlier. See what I mean? Haven't we seen this plot in a movie somewhere before?

Capps reportedly confessed to police that he assaulted the 14-year-old after sending her lewd pics of himself on Facebook. According to Capps, it was a calculated revenge for an alleged similar assault on his own 14-year-old relative five years prior. Montgomery County Constable's Office first heard about the incident this past January, which led to the investigation. This was when the girl's mom told them a man was sending her teen daughter inappropriate pictures through the social networking site. She said that she even messaged the man and told her that the girl was only 14, but it only made him taunt her more. Officers traced the Facebook account to a registered sex offender, which led them to believe that Capps hacked into and took control of.

Capps was arrested when he walked into the police station on January 31 to turn himself in. I guess he fulfilled his revenge and was ready to suffer the punishment. Unless, it's all part of another plan to find his relatives attacker in prison and kill them? Like I said, I've seen this movie before! Capps reportedly admitted to sending the photos and having sex with the girl, which he claimed to be consensual, but the victim denies that claim. Either way, under Texas law, a minor cannot consent to having sex. Capps has been charged with sexual assault of a child and online solicitation of a minor. Both charges are felonies.

I have to admit, I'm a little speechless on this one. If someone raped one of my siblings, I would want revenge somehow too. I'm not sure I would've gone to this extreme by luring a 14-year-old girl into a rape, but I would've wanted to get back at my siblings attacker somehow. I do find it surprising that he turned himself in to the police. It's almost like Kevin Spacey turning himself in to Brad Pitt and Morgan Freeman at the end of Seven, and we all know how that one ended. Does Capps have something else up his sleeve? I mean his revenge did seem pretty calculated. I really don't believe he's done yet. I guess we'll just have to see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment