About This Blog....

Welcome to a blog that has become home of the stupid....And what I think about their stupidity.

Monday, April 29, 2013

HERE WE GO AGAIN.....SEXTING HER STUDENTS

Since my blog readers love these stories so much, how can I let you down? I don't know about you, but I'm still trying to figure out where all these horny teachers were hiding when I was in high school? All I remember is having these old women and men teaching us. Where were these hot young teachers looking for younger men? This is 27-year-old Cara Alexander, who was a high school teacher in Newport News, Virginia. She was recently busted for sexting a former student after his parents found nude photos of her on his cell phone. That's right! Nude photos of this girl! I would need to see proof! I don't believe this girl would do a thing like that. 

Alexander, an English teacher at Woodside High School in Newport News, VA, was arrested on Friday and charged with several offenses, including contributing to the delinquency of a minor. The 17-year-old student, who was caught with the nude photos, told his parents that he was in a relationship with Alexander, a full-time ninth-grade teacher at the high school since 2010. The student now attends a different school, according to a Newport News Public Schools official. 

It's not known how long Alexander had been allegedly sexting the teen, although the two are not believed to have engaged in any inappropriate activity on school grounds. Does that make it okay then? On school grounds or not, Alexander still had some sort of relation with an underage kid. Then again, why would this kid show his parents a picture of his nude teacher? What an idiot! Even if they found it on accident, he's old enough to bury that sort of stuff on another hard drive or something. With all of these stories coming out about teachers banging their students, the one thing that I don't get is if these boys are getting all of this action, wouldn't they want to be more discreet about it so they can keep getting this action from the older women? I just don't get kids today. I would've kept my affair with my teacher on the down-low unless she was going to fail me, but if I was giving it to her good, I doubt she would be failing me anyway. Are the boys in high school just that dumb and naive? 

The district plans to ask the state to revoke Alexander's teaching license. Some of the parents were said to be stunned by the allegations saying that Alexander was a very nice teacher and they're child had a great time in her class. Alexander remains in a Newport City Jail with no bond set just yet. One other thing I can't seem to understand either is that Alexander is not a bad looking girl. Was she having problems finding guys her own age? Or was this 17-year-old boy that good-looking that she didn't even care about age? I still need to see the pictures as proof that this really even happened!

No comments:

Post a Comment