About This Blog....

Welcome to a blog that has become home of the stupid....And what I think about their stupidity.

Friday, April 12, 2013

ONE SICK BITCH


After losing my aunt to cancer this past August, this story really makes me want to punch this piece of trash in the face! I'm not a violent person, but what 21-year-old Brittany Ozarowski from Long Island did, I think any cancer survivor, or someone who lost a loved one to cancer, has every right to punch this girl in the face. What can this girl possibly have done wrong? I'm going to tell you!

So, apparently, Ozarowski is being indicted on charges of faking cancer to get donations to support her heroin addiction. Want to punch her now? Suffolk County prosecutors are charging the former Selden, NY resident with fraud. According to reports, Ozarwoski hit up local businesses, approached neighbors, and even started a website and Facebook page in order to collect donations to treat what she said was an aggressive cancer that spread to her spine and brain. She wrote on her website, "In September of 2011, I was diagnosed with stage two ovarian cancer as well as stomach cancer. After multiple treatments of both radiation and chemotherapy, I had beaten the cancer as of December of 2011. I was cancer free until they found a tumor on my left hip in February 2012. That is when I found out I have bone cancer. The cancer has spread to my spine as well as my brain." She then made a plea to strangers to help her pay for treatments that prosecutors say she never received. This makes me sick to my stomach because there are people out there who actually need the financial help and this piece of garbage decided to play on people's kindness. As I write about this story, I find myself getting more and more infuriated. 

The Suffolk County District Attorney said that there was no cancer, no chemotherapy, no radiation, and no medical bills. There was just a heroin addiction. One of Ozarowski's former next-door neighbors in Selden said that she was one of many people in the neighborhood who fell for the cancer story and ended up donating $10,000 to help with her medical bills. The neighbor then said, "She looked sick, but then again, she was a drug addict, obviously, she looked like she was going to die." The neighbor was completely shocked when she learned that Ozarowski was using the money to buy heroin saying, "All your life, I've known you since you were this big, and you take advantage of me like that? She completely fooled me. She completely fooled everybody."

According to authorities, Ozarowski left donor jars at Nassau and Suffolk County businesses and hit up supermarket shoppers for money. One store owner bought T-shirts for a fundraiser for her while other small business owners donated more than $600 in gift certificates. Ozarowski is facing 24 charges including forgery and petit larceny. She is currently being held on $5,000 cash bail. This girl had quite the racket going on here. She had everybody eating out of the palm of her hands and how could you not fall for this? Just reading what she wrote on her website, I would've fallen for this. And people wonder why we hang up on or ignore calls from people looking for donations. Were these people who donated to her gullible? I don't think so. People, genuinely, have a lot of sympathy for things like this. So, do want to punch her in the face now?

No comments:

Post a Comment