About This Blog....

Welcome to a blog that has become home of the stupid....And what I think about their stupidity.

Thursday, April 25, 2013

THE DIRTY DENTIST

After reading this story, I'm still on the fence with it, but let's see what you think. So, this is 62-year-old Bedros Yavru-Sakuk...Okay I'm not attempting that again. For now we'll call him Dr. X. Anyway, he's a dentist from my old stomping grounds in Queens, NY, and he's being accused of rubbing his elbow on the crotch of a 19-year-old patient during two appointments last year and this month. Here's where the problem lies; the teen videotaped the alleged grope and turned the video over to the police. Now, I haven't seen the video footage, but grazing an elbow over one's crotch doesn't constitute groping. This is where I'm on the fence about this and might even be on the dentist's side. I mean, I guess when you’re working on teeth, your elbow should be nowhere near a patient's crotch, but what if it was and it happened on accident? It's not like he used his hand and fully groped her crotch. 

The definition for the word "Grope" is to feel about or search blindly or uncertainly with the hands. Keyword there is "with the hands", right? Not "with the elbows." Besides, who gropes with their elbows? "Oooo, let me rub her crotch with my elbows!" If I'm going to get into trouble for it, you can bet your bottom dollar, I'm putting her under the gas and going all in! Um, that's why I'm not a dentist! Sorry, I fell off the tracks there for a second. So, the criminal complaint claims that he first molested her last September. When she returned for her six-month checkup two weeks ago at his Rego Park office, she was ready for him with a small, key-sized video camera hidden in her hand. I have a question, if he supposedly molested her back in September, why didn't she say anything? I mean, if someone molested me, which I wouldn't mind about, I wouldn't have waited for them to do it a second time to report him. Something smells fishy here. 
 

Dr. X has been charged with third-degree sexual abuse and faces up to three months in jail if convicted. He was arraigned and released this past Monday. Back in 1999, he was convicted of pulling the same stunt on a 17-year-old girl and got a year's probation and even lost his license for nine months in that case. Like I said, I haven't seen the video footage, but unless he dug his elbow into her crotch blatantly, then how is this even a case? I guess the only person who can make this call is the judge or the jury who gets to see this alleged videotape. It sounds me, though, that this girl had it out for this particular dentist for some reason because I'm still finding it hard to believe that she didn't report him the first time that he allegedly molested her. Maybe she thought that no one would believe her without evidence, but let me tell you something; if you're a teenager and you tell the cops that someone molested you, they would never take that lightly and this dentist would have been investigated right away. So, the fact that she waited to report anything smells a little fishy for my taste. And the rubbing of the elbow on the crotch? I'd need to see video to make that call. If the police arrested him, it must have been pretty bad, but I'm still siding with the dentist on this one. 

1 comment:

  1. Very dishonest man. Learned thru first hand experience.

    ReplyDelete