About This Blog....

Welcome to a blog that has become home of the stupid....And what I think about their stupidity.

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

BUMBLING IDIOTS!

After seeing the photos of the Oklahoma tornado, I am absolutely speechless! The only thing that can come out of my mouth after seeing those photos as I shake my head in disbelief is "thoughts and prayers" go out to all of the families suffering right now. That scene is devastating! Instead of writing about something sad, I choose to entertain you with something stupid because it deserves to be mentioned. This is Nathan Teklemariam and Carson Rinehart. They are two 20-year-olds, who were recently busted after one of them butt-dialed 911 and the dispatcher heard them breaking into car. I said something "stupid" right? You can't get anymore stupid than these two!

 Teklemariam and Rinehart are being accused of stealing prescription drugs and other items after bashing in the car's window with a hammer. The dopey dynamic duo had been driving around their Fresno, California neighborhood when one of them mistakenly called the emergency number of 911. The dispatcher, who received no response when answering, listened in for more than 40 minutes as the crooks boasted about smoking pot and breaking into cars, according to the police. The dispatcher then heard one of the guys say to the other, "Get the bolt and give me the hammer just in case," before glass was heard shattering. The dispatcher pieced together where the pair was based on their conversation and cops tracked them down as they were leaving the scene of the crime.


At first, the bumbling idiots maintained their innocence, but the officers on the scene reportedly found items taken from the other car in the back seat. When they were told how they were caught, one of the suspects announced: "This fool really called 911? Damn!" Teklemariam and Rinehart were arrested and charged with one count of each burglary, conspiracy to commit a crime and possession of stolen property. This is why you always put a lock on your phone, not that I am condoning the breaking and entering of these two fools. One time, I got caught butt-dialing an ex-girlfriend of mine and totally bashing her to my friends. When she confronted me about it, I played dumb at first until she started quoting me. I was busted and there was no way out. That is how these guys must've felt. Then again, it seemed they were too doped up to even realize what was even going on. Teklemariam and Rinehart will definitely be on the list for "Dumb Asses of the Year 2013." 

No comments:

Post a Comment