About This Blog....

Welcome to a blog that has become home of the stupid....And what I think about their stupidity.

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

HOLY CRAP! THERE'S A BABY IN THE TOILET!!!

I don't get this at all! So, I'm sitting here eating my breakfast as I scroll through today's news stories when I stumble upon this one that almost made me vomit. I just don't understand how this could've happened. Let me explain and see what you think. By the way, this happened in China and all I could think as I read this was..."Only in China!"

Anyway, a newborn Chinese baby was recently rescued from a toilet pipe after he was flushed away by his parents. What? Okay, how do you flush a newborn baby down the toilet? That toilet hole would have to be humungous! The two-day old boy was found lodged in a sewage pipe in a block of apartments in Junhua, Zhejiang province of China, this past Saturday afternoon after neighbors reportedly heard crying in the walls. Firefighters had to remove the pipe and take it to a nearby hospital, where doctors cut around it to pull the abandoned infant out of it. The baby's placenta was still attached. I hope most of you are reading this after you've eaten your breakfast. The two-day old infant is now in care of the hospital and is said to be in stable condition. Police are currently hunting down the baby's parents. 


The incident has obviously sparked outrage in China's version of Twitter with one user writing, "The parents who did this have hearts filthier than that sewage pipe!" Well, they're right! What the hell is wrong with people? I'm still trying to figure out how this couple was able to flush this baby down a toilet. Then again, why would they want to? I mean, I know that China has this one child law and everything. Is it possible that this couple was shooting for a girl and when they realized that they had a boy, they decided to flush him? And what's worse? Flushing him down a toilet or throwing him down a garbage chute? Because that's what they do here in America! Either way, this is one of the saddest things that I've seen because this baby was covered in human waste and that's pretty disgusting! Some people are just not meant to have children. I hope they catch this baby's parents and as punishment, let them swim in human sewage for six months. They'll never survive! Then again, they say Chinese people will eat anything! I think I just vomited again!

1 comment:

  1. THATS A HORRIBLE STORY. IM REALLY CONCERNED ABOUT THE FUTURE MORALS THAT SOCIETY WILL PASS DOWN TO NEXT GENERATIONS. ITS VERY UNFORTUNATE THAT NOWADAYS THIS ISNT AN UNCOMMON PRACTICE. I JUST WONDER IF THE PARENTS OR WOMAN WHO DID THIS HORRIBLE ACT, REALIZE JUST HOW INHUMANE THIS WAS...IM SADDENED BY THIS, KNOWING THAT THERE ARE TONS OF LOVING FAMILIES OUT THERE WILLING TO TAKE ON THE RESPONSIBILITY OF RAISING AND ADOPTING ABANDONED CHILDREN. IM GOING TO HAVE TO REREAD DANTE'S INFERNO AGAIN JUST TO FIGURE OUT WHAT TYPE OF PUNISHMENT THESE HORRIBLE PEOPLE WILL ENDURE THE LIFE AFTER THIS!!! JUST HOPE ITS 10 TIMES WORSE THAN WHAT THEY DID TO THIS POOR INNOCENT CHILD OF GOD...BASTARDS!!!

    ReplyDelete