About This Blog....

Welcome to a blog that has become home of the stupid....And what I think about their stupidity.

Thursday, September 26, 2013

WHO NOSE?

When I first saw this story, I thought it was a Photoshop job, but the further I read, I now realize that Chinese people are absolutely sick! By the way, thank you, Jen, for this story! Anyway, surgeons at a hospital in China's Fuzhou City, a Province in east Fujian, will transplant a new nose that was grown on a patient's forehead to his nasal spot. Yes, you read and saw right. I have to say as I write this; I can't stop looking at this photo. It's just so creepy looking.

The patient, nicknamed "Xiaolian," suffered a severe nasal trauma in a serious car accident back in August 2012. He chose to receive a basic medical remedy than plastic surgery out of financial concerns following the accident. After months, however, his condition was infected due to the absence of surgery and his nasal cartilage started to become corroded, making it impossible for surgeons to do nasal reconstruction.

That's when surgeons came up with the idea of growing a nose on Xiaolian's forehead, a medical practice never tried in the world. Screw the world! I'm sure it's a medical practice never practiced in the universe. The way they grew the nose, they places skin tissue expander onto Xiaolian's forehead, cutting it into the shape of a nose and planting cartilage taken from his ribs. What the hell? Now, after a nine-month growth, the surgeons said the nose is in good shape and transplant will be performed soon.


Guo Zhihui, the Director of Plastic Surgery at Fujian Medical University, stated, "We have gone through the hardest step and now it is not difficult to carry out transplant surgery. Xiaolian will start a normal life once the successful surgery is done." What the hell is he talking about? He didn't have to walk around with a nose on his forehead for nine months! The hardest part is over? I have another question; when they take the nose off of his forehead, how do they plan to fill the gaping hole that will be left there from the nose? I don't think his life will be back to normal just yet. Who are these people kidding?


Another thing I kept on thinking about was what if Xiaolian had this problem with his penis instead of his nose? Could they grow him another penis from his forehead? They would make him a real dickhead! Sorry, I had to! I'm off to Vegas to rock out with Motley Crue for the weekend, which means no blog tomorrow! Sorry! Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment