About This Blog....

Welcome to a blog that has become home of the stupid....And what I think about their stupidity.

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

IT'S OKAY TO BE HOT FOR THIS TEACHER

What would you do if you found out that your Spanish teacher once posed for Playboy? I know what I would do and it involves some alone time, some tissues, and a jar of...well, you know what I mean! Anyway, a high school Spanish teacher in Texas is under fire after it emerged that she once posed in the nude for Playboy. 

21-year-old, Cristy Nicole Deweese has become the talk of Townview Magnet High School in Dallas, TX after students found out she'd taken her clothes off for the very popular men's magazine. As an 18-year-old, Deweese was featured as "Coed of the Month" in February 2011, where she went full-frontal for her fans. Word is she also donned winter bunny gear and lingerie and even simulated lesbian sex with another model. "My butt looks great in jeans, panties, or nothing," was her quote in the magazine. She went on to say in the popular men's rag, "My legs are long. But my favorite thing about my body is my breasts. They're small, but real, nicely shaped and I don't have to worry about back pain, bras, men staring or anything." Screw alone time! I might not make it! Besides, I'd like to see her breasts for myself to be a judge of that! Thank God for Google!

All of her shots are still online to see, which also means her teen male students have most likely been checking out what their senora was up to in her heyday. One outraged parent asked, "Are her male 16- and 17-year-old students looking at her without picturing her nude?" I say who cares? They didn't need Playboy for that! I know I'm going to catch a lot of flack for this from my old classmates, but I used to picture all of my female teachers nude all the time and they never posed for Playboy. With a teacher this hot, she would have been a pleasure to fantasize about. Another parent questioned, "For female students, is this someone they can respect as an educator, someone that they can look up to?" Um, yes? Let's see. I bet because of this photo shoot, she grossed more from this shoot that this parent in would earn in five years. Does that make for a smart business woman or not? She found a way to make quick money. Why wouldn't a young female student look up to her? 


The Dallas school district has not commented on the hot photos yet, which were taken when she was not even employed as a teacher yet. They did say it is a personal matter, though. I think these parents need to lighten up. If she's a good teacher, she's a good teacher. I bet all of their sons have not missed a Spanish class since school started. I know that if I was one of her students, I would be there every class, creepily gawking at her. Yeah, she might be naked online somewhere, but that just leaves little to the imagination now. Imagination is what makes life fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment