About This Blog....

Welcome to a blog that has become home of the stupid....And what I think about their stupidity.

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

WHAT HAPPENS IN CHINA, STAYS IN CHINA?

Okay, let me just get the facts straight first; I'm not picking these stories from China on purpose. I know it seems like I've written quite a few stories from the mother land, but it's all coincidental. I swear! 

Anyway, this story is quite disturbing! You see, a Chinese woman recently arranged to have a hot sex blind date with a mysterious online lover. So, who cares, right? Millions of people do this, right? Well, the girl was surprised when she discovered her online lover was her own father-in-law. That is priceless! Its sounds like something out of a Chinese soap opera. 

28-year-old Lili, as she was called, and 57-year-old Wang Pai (I'm sure that means Big Wang in English!), were both using fake profiles when they started talking in an Internet chat room. After hitting it off and unaware of each other's true identity, they agreed to meet in person at a hotel in Heilongjiang province in Northeast China for some raw, passionate sex. What scantily clad Lili didn't expect to find when she opened the door to her room, was her father-in-law standing in the door way waiting to meet his mysterious sex kitten. She was stunned! And I'm sure, so was he!

Oh, it gets better. Hold on to your seatbelts for this one! To make matters even worse than they already were, Lili's husband, Wang Jai (I'm sure that means Little Wang in English!) showed up at the hotel after reading her emails only to proceed to punch her in the face and attack his father. The older Wang said, "When I opened the door, I don't know if she was more surprised or me. She turned and ran off down the hallway into her husband, my son, who had been following her. He started shouting and then he attacked her, and then he attacked me."

The younger Wang, who allegedly knocked out two of his wife's teeth and gave his father a head injury that required hospital treatment, was arrested and held for five days. Why? He just caught his wife cheating with his dad. Why should he be punished? She deserved it and so did the father. Then again, this all could have been avoided if Big Wang was smarter. If he was a quick thinker like I am, he could've asked the girl why she was cheating on his son when she opened the door. I mean, I know he was stunned, but he could've pretended to have been following her for his son's sake this way when the son showed up, he could've also used that angle. She probably still would've gotten popped in the face by her husband, but at least the father and son relationship would have been bonded still. Unfortunately, he's not a quick thinker and all hell broke loose. 

No comments:

Post a Comment