About This Blog....

Welcome to a blog that has become home of the stupid....And what I think about their stupidity.

Monday, December 2, 2013

TOPLESS HAIRCUTS

If you're going to be giving topless haircuts, at least be somewhat attractive. From the looks of Suzette Hall's mugshot here, she's definitely not someone I would hire to give me a topless haircut. In fact, she should pay me to give her a topless haircut. 

Anyway, this is 46-year-old Suzette Hall, also known as Suzette Dawe, not that it matters, and she allegedly offered $45 topless haircuts and solicited sex from her customers. Well, she was arrested on Thanksgiving eve for practicing cosmetology without a license. I love it! She's just a downright whore!

Apparently, the men paying for these services never bothered to ask her for her credentials. Then again, whenever I go to get my hairs cut, I don’t ever remember asking for credentials either. I just assumed they had it since they were cutting hair on a regular basis. Not to mention, my mom is a hairdresser, so I guess I should know better, huh? 

Police in Colorado arrested Hall after hearing reports she was advertising the $45 haircuts online in her Loveland, Colorado home. She opened the "Rebel Beauty" salon in Johnstown with an unidentified partner who told police that she told Hall to leave after she started the topless styling. The woman was not comfortable with Hall's actions and did not want to have topless haircuts in her business because she was a single mother and did not believe this was "safe or proper." The business partner told police that she found used condoms in the salon's trash cans and that Hall admitted to receiving money for sex in the salon and at "house calls." This story keeps getting better! What a pig!

This is not Suzette....Relax!
Hall's ex-husband told police that she did apply for a "nude license for hairstylists." I never knew that even existed, which it doesn't! Hall, who is being held on a $25,000 bond, was arrested back in 2008 for practicing cosmetology without a license in 2008 and was ordered to stop her work. She still has not license. 

I have to say, looking at her photo; I can only imagine what Hall looks like topless. My guess is sloppy flapjacks that hang down to her knees. Unless, she's stacked like Kate Upton, I would not pay $45 for a topless haircut from this mess, and any man who pays to have sex with this pig, you have to be desperate. That's just my two-cents.

No comments:

Post a Comment