About This Blog....

Welcome to a blog that has become home of the stupid....And what I think about their stupidity.

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

ARE YOU UP FOR A LITTLE SEXERCISE?

I'm not sure how I feel about this yet. I mean, I really wouldn't like it if my fiancee, Laila, was training with this guy. Then again, she's a personal trainer too, and I don't think that I would like it if she had to train someone using this new method, unless, of course, her client was a woman. That might make things a bit interesting from my perspective anyway. 

I'm talking about about the hot new workout in New York City called "Sexercise." Personal trainer, Jason Rosell has combined his two favorite things, sex and exercise, to create this heart-pumping new workout. Rosell, an Astoria native says, "Everyone loves to have sex, and it's a great workout when done right, but not everyone likes to work out." So, to keep his clients energized, he created an X-rated stamina-and-muscle building workout, which he says is part Kama Sutra and part "Fit For Life." It's something he likes to call "The Joy of Flex." Creative name, but really?

The 32-minute workout combines three rounds of 45-second cardio-based sexercises such as squats, lunges and booty pops designed to tone glutes, quads and calves so couples can keep going all night long. Rosell says of his workout, "It gives you that longevity on the dance floor, or even the bedroom. Most people get tired within the first four to eight minutes of intercourse if they don't have any workout regimen." Four to eight minutes? That's not long enough? 

Apparently, getting down to business with Rosell means working those erotic muscles and pleasure points. Squats, for example, go a little deeper (which helps ladies who like it on top, or so he claims). Rosell also has exercises to work the legs and core, where he would instruct a client to wrap their legs around him and crunch their abs to pull him deeper and deeper towards them. He says, "That move empowers women who want to take control in the missionary position." What? Is this called dry-humping? How does he not get a boner from this exercise? Better yet, how does this exercise not lead to actual intercourse? I bet you this guy Rosell bangs a lot of his clients. 

I don't get it. How does this guy get away with this? According to one sex therapist, "Vigorous sex can work just as well as a calorie burner as sexercising." Having sex burns about the same amount of calories as jogging on a treadmill, with men burning 120 calories during a half hour sex session, while women burn 90. Then again, you have to be able to last for a half hour, which is where "sexercise" comes in. All I have to say is to my brethren who live in New York City, be leery of this guy. If your girl is taking his sexercise class, she is definitely banging him. I don't see any other way around it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment