About This Blog....

Welcome to a blog that has become home of the stupid....And what I think about their stupidity.

Friday, February 7, 2014

HOW OLD WERE YOU WHEN YOU FIRST HAD SEX?

Do any of us remember how old we were when we first got laid? Probably not because it was some time ago. Some remember it like it was yesterday. For me, it was yesterday. Anyway, what I'm getting at was did any of you look for consent from your parents when you first had sex? Hell no! You didn't because you felt that you were doing something dirty, right? And why would you tell your parents something like that anyway? 

Well, the parents of a 13-year-old German girl have been fined $4,000 for not stopping her from having sex with her boyfriend. That's right! A judge in Viechtach, Bavaria, punished the couple this past Monday for failing to ban their youngest teen from sleeping with her 16-year-old long-term boyfriend. I don't care what country you live in. Since when are parents liable for their kids having sex? My parents still think I haven't done it and they should think that I was still pure and full of goodness because I am their son. Apparently, the age of consent to have sex in Germany is 14. Do we even have an age of consent here in America? I feel like kids will be kids and when they're horny, they will experiment with each other like we did back in the day. I remember back when I was a teen, girls were whacking guys off or blowing them, and if you were lucky, you were already going all the way. There was no "age of consent." If you were horny, you did it!

The court heard that the girl talked with her parents about having sex with the boy, who she was with for six months after meeting at a party back in 2011. The parents reportedly tried to talk her out of it, but she could not be convinced. So, the mom took the daughter to a doctor so she could be prescribed the pill. At least they were responsible, but I still wouldn't have talked to my parents about it. Here's the worst part of the story; this case only came to light because the boyfriend appeared in court recently over a totally different matter. Yeah, this guy is definitely the guy that I want my daughter banging! What a loser!

Despite being fined, the parents will not receive a criminal record. Why should they? Personally, they should not have been fined either. Nor should they have known that their daughter was having sex. What do you guys think? Did the judge have it right to charge the parents a fine? Or do you agree that these kids should just be kids and leave their parents out of it? 

No comments:

Post a Comment