About This Blog....

Welcome to a blog that has become home of the stupid....And what I think about their stupidity.

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

MOTHERLY INSTINCTS KICKED IN....WHAT?

This pup is adorable, right? Now, if he wasn't feeding, would you suggest breast feeding it? I know, right? Well, a Colorado mom saved this tiny black Lab's life by forcing it to breastfeed from her own chest. What a sicko! 

The woman, who has a 15-month-old child, allowed this adorable puppy to suckle from her bosom after he refused to take formula milk from a bottle. Incredibly, Tubbs, the little black Labrador, survived because of the breast milk. Yes, I am still shaking my head over here. 

The woman, who has not been named out of fear of backlash (smart move), took little Tubbs in after his own mother died. When he refused to ingest any formula or food, the woman said "something just clicked" and a "maternal instinct" took over. She said, " He wasn't moving, and I just did it. I didn't know what else to do. I was desperate, and I just couldn't bear sitting there watching him die." So, you just whip your boob out? I don't get how some people think. I mean, I guess this answers the age old question whether or not dogs can survive on human breast milk. Wait, was that even an age old question? If this woman got off on it, would it then be considered beastiality? I'm sorry. I just don't understand what would possess someone to think it was okay to let a dog drink your breast milk. I guess if you  were really desperate and since the dog was dying and all. Yes, that is sarcasm. 

She says, "I thought, 'Just put him on you and pray to God that he'll take something and not die.'" The woman is convinced that her quick-thinking saved little Tubbs' life. She also revealed that he has now been weaned off of drinking milk from the tap and taking formula. How do we know he wasn't faking it so he can lick her boobs? Just wondering. She says, "I've seen the results. That dog is alive because I took the initiative." One vet, however, warned of the dangers of women breastfeeding puppies. Wait! This is a common thing? The vet went on to say that there are things that can be passed from puppies to babies. Like worms maybe? 

What I would really like to know from all of my animal-lover friends, how many of you would go to this extent if you saw a puppy dying right in front of you? How many of you would actually whip your boob out and breastfeed it if you were lactating? This is pretty crazy. It might be one of the craziest things I've seen in a while. The weird thing is now I have a craving for milk. 

No comments:

Post a Comment