About This Blog....

Welcome to a blog that has become home of the stupid....And what I think about their stupidity.

Friday, March 14, 2014

A MORE SANITIZED POISON?


Okay, most of us look at this bottle as a hand sanitizer to keep our hands clean from germs and other bacteria. Would you believe it if I told you that drinking this was the latest fad for teens? Yeah, I just threw up in my mouth too. I'll get back to teens drinking this for fun in a minute.

One Florida student took it a step further and dropped a few pumps of the hand cleaner into his teacher's soda as a joke when she wasn't looking and now that unidentified 15-year-old has been taken to the Walton County jail in northwest Florida and is being charged with a felony count of attempted poisoning. The South Walton High School student was described as a "prankster" who wasn't really trying to harm his teacher, but then she became physically ill and had to be taken to the hospital after drinking from her Diet Coke can, which had been laced with Germ-X hand cleanser. 

According to the school's Superintendent, "It actually wasn't an attempt to poison the teacher even though that's what he was charged with. According to the school administration, he likes to joke around." The boy has been suspended pending an expulsion hearing and was booked into county jail Wednesday night following the arrest. Good! He might've been joking, but why would you even think for a second that it was okay to play a prank on a teacher like this? If I was the teacher, I would be pretty pissed and I would be looking to press charges. I don't care if this kid was 15 or 50. That is just stupid!

Then again, as I said earlier, drinking hand sanitizer has become a recent fad among teenagers who guzzle the liquid as way to get high now. Is that what we've resorted to? Smoking pot and drinking beer illegally isn't enough for these kids. I remember when I was younger, sniffing Duster was a big thing too. That's the stuff you spray on your computer keyboard to clean it. I thought that was nuts! Anyway, the alcohol content in a regular-sized bottle of Germ-X can contain as much booze as five shots of hard liquor. Drinking the hand cleaner can cause diarrhea, memory loss and internal organ damage. Oh, well, in that case I'm in! Are you nuts? How can this be appetizing to anyone? I mean when you drink, you just end up acting like an ass. When you smoke a little pot, you end up laughing and eating your ass off. What fun is having diarrhea, losing your memory, and having your organs damaged? I swear, sometimes kids deserve to get beat. DYFS needs to lighten up on some of their rules. Dude! They're drinking hand sanitizer!

No comments:

Post a Comment