About This Blog....

Welcome to a blog that has become home of the stupid....And what I think about their stupidity.

Friday, March 21, 2014

ANOTHER USE FOR VASELINE?



     These days, having a nice shape to your boobs is something all women want. So, what do they do? They go to a cosmetic surgeon and get a boob job, right? Well, what if you can't afford a boob job? Would you inject your boobs with Vaseline? That's what Sonia Perez Llanzon from Argentina did and it cost her her life. 
    
     39-year-old, Llanzon, who was an amateur runner, died after she injected Vaseline into her breasts in an attempt to boost her bust. She reportedly suffered a fatal blood clot in her lung several weeks after carrying out the dangerous Do-It-Yourself procedure. According to local reports, she started enduring breathing problems and was rushed to Lucio Molas Hospital in Santa Rosa. Even though she had injuries on her breasts, she initially denied any knowledge of what had happened, but later confessed to doctors that she'd injected the petroleum jelly solution into her boobs to make her chest look bigger. Does that really work? I doesn't sound like it would. I mean, there's really only one good use for Vaseline....T.M.I.?

     One doctor said, "I've never seen a case like this. The human body has antibodies to remove bacteria and viruses, but it hasn't got any mechanisms against this type of product. Other people using Vaseline like this are putting themselves in danger." Tributes have been paid to Llanzon on Social Media. Her police cadet son posted on his Facebook page, "I will love you forever. The 20 years I spent by your side were  beautiful." 

     Okay, now that I've told you the story; who in their right mind will ever inject Vaseline into there body? I mean, at least, that one fake plastic surgeon injected fix-a-flat into that girl's ass, which definitely was not a good idea either. I hate to talk about the dead after the fact, but come on. Are people really that stupid to think that they can survive after injecting Vaseline into their bodies? Everyone knows that Vaseline is an exterior rub and last I checked Vaseline looks nothing like silicon or saline, so why would you even attempt something like that? Like I said, there's stupidity all around us! Always!

No comments:

Post a Comment