About This Blog....

Welcome to a blog that has become home of the stupid....And what I think about their stupidity.

Thursday, April 10, 2014

HORNY DWARF

     Those of you who personally know me, know that I have this extremely rare phobia of "little people." Don't ask me why because I really have the faintest idea. Hey, some of you are deathly afraid of heights, clowns, bugs, etc. Do you hear me asking you why you're afraid of those things? Then don't ask! 

     Anyway, my point in explaining my phobia was so you knew how difficult it was for me to tell you this story about this "little" Kansas man, who allegedly drove to Florida without a bathroom break when he realized a teen girl from the sunny state was willing to have sex with him. Did he hole his pee, you ask? Wait! It gets better! So, 40-year-old, Christopher Lanning, was reportedly so horny and in a fit of passion that he urinated into a bottle during his 18-hour drive from Kansas City. The stench inside his car chocked the cops who nabbed him at a Longwood, Florida gas station on Tuesday. According to Longwood Police, the stench was "pretty bad." 

     Lanning, who has dwarfism (yuck), thought he was chatting up a 14-year-old girl from a Seminole County high school, when he was in fact, speaking to an undercover police officer who was part of a sting operation that started in March. The undercover officer said that Lanning contacted them.

      Lanning is facing a number of charges, including traveling to meet a child for sex and transmitting obscene material to a minor. Wait! Does that mean he was sending pictures of his penis to her? I think I just threw up in my mouth! Is it possible that Lanning was going after a young girl because she would be the same height as he is? Or do you think that he is generally just a dwarf who suffers from pedophilia also? He was booked into Seminole County Jail on $15,300 bond and a judge banned him from using the computer or Internet. His arraignment is set for May 20. While he was in court on Wednesday, Lanning admitted he had blundered by saying, "I made a major mistake in judgement." This whole story creeps me out, so my apologies for keeping this blog so "short!"

No comments:

Post a Comment