About This Blog....

Welcome to a blog that has become home of the stupid....And what I think about their stupidity.

Monday, April 21, 2014

LAB-GROWN VAGINA?....I'LL TAKE ONE!

     I am absolutely speechless with this new item that I'm bringing to the table. I've never heard or seen this before, but I certainly would love one to play with! Too much?

     Anyway, a woman who participated in a ground-breaking study where doctors used cells to grow vaginas in a lab, said she now leads a normal life thanks to the surgery. And yes, I said "vaginas." The patient who chose to remain nameless, but allowed ABC to show her face on TV which is weird, was one of four Mexican women with Mayer-Rokitansky-Kuster-Hauser (MRKH) syndrome, a rare genetic condition that causes the vagina to be absent or underdeveloped, who took part in this revolutionary study. So, wait. They were born with no vagina or is was underdeveloped? Am I the only one here who would love to see a photo of this? For the purpose of science, of course. 

     The women were between th ages of 13 and 18 when researchers from Wake Forest University in Winston-Salem, N.C.  and the Metropolitan Autonomous University in Mexico City turned small samples of their tissue into new organs. The custom-built vaginas were then successfully implanted into each of the women, according to the study. By the way, the fact that I get to used the word "vagina" all over this blog has made this a Happy Monday. Yes, my mind is still very child-like. The woman, who was 18 when she had the procedure done in October 2008, said, "For me to be able to have the surgery, I feel very fortunate because I can have a normal life. I know I'm one of the first." As I write this, I can't stop thinking, how can I get one? I mean, I don't want replace my penis, I just want a vagina for my own personal enjoyment. Too much? Come on! Am I the only one who is thinking this?


     MRKH syndrome impacts approximately one in 4,500 newborn girls. She saidm "It is important to let other girls that have the same problem know that there is a treatment and you can have a normal life." Besides wanting one myself, I have to ask; does this open the door to those who are transgender? I mean there are men out there who would like to get rid of their penises and trade them in for vaginas. I'm sure the "mangina" thing has already gotten old for them. Just wondering. Anyway, back to me, besides wanting to see what these girls with the absent or underdeveloped vaginas look like, I'd also like to see what these new lab-grown vaginas look like. Can you get them already bikini-waxed? I'm really curious! All in the name of science...of course!     

No comments:

Post a Comment