About This Blog....

Welcome to a blog that has become home of the stupid....And what I think about their stupidity.

Thursday, April 17, 2014

MY OBSESSION WITH TEACHERS CONTINUES.....

     And my obsession with horny teachers continues with this lovely story about a science teacher from North Carolina, of all places. So, it turns out a North Carolina middle school teacher is being accused of sending nude pics and an erotic video of herself to at least two former students. I still don't understand why these hetero, male students would ever tell on the teacher? If anything at all, I would be asking for more! They were in middle school, right? They must've been just getting into the whole masturbation thing and nothing beats rubbing one out to one of your hot teachers, right? I mean, um...well, you know what I mean. Come on, guys! Am I alone here?

     Anyway, 34-year-old, Caron Blanton turned herself in on Tuesday after someone saw the content on a student's phone at Burns High School in Cleveland County. Oh, so the boys didn't turn her in. It was probably a jealous girlfriend or something. According to the Cleveland County Sheriff's Office, "It started out as a basic picture and then onto a bathing suit picture and it ended up getting to the nudity and on into the video." The deputies explained that the video showed the educator performing a "sex act on herself." Is this where I insert, "I need proof of the video to make any judgment about the teacher?"

     Blanton apparently sent the inappropriate photos to the teens over the course of two years, but started while they were students at Burns Middle School and continued into their days in high school. "There's no question in our mind who is in the video. Who made the video. We know exactly who was in the video," said the Sheriff's Office. Blanton was charged with three counts of indecent liberties with a child under 16 and six counts of disseminating obscene material to a minor. She's been out of jail on a $150,000 bond. 

     Here's what I'm thinking; should Blanton really be in jail? I mean, it's not like she touched or molested any of the boys. The teachers who were put in jail in past stories, actually had sex with those boys. According to these reports, all Blanton did was send naked photos and a sexual video of herself. Big deal! She lost her job, she's been fined, and now she's a sex offender. Isn't that enough? Does she really need jail time? I'd like to see these pictures to decide if she deserves jail time. Damn! I used that joke twice in this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment