About This Blog....

Welcome to a blog that has become home of the stupid....And what I think about their stupidity.

Friday, April 25, 2014

THE SMOKING BABY

     Okay, I can tolerate a lot of things when I write this blog, but this is one thing that I can't seem tolerate. As a smoker of 20 years who has been smoke-free for six years and then seeing this video, I was appalled at what I had just witnessed. So, a video appeared on the Internet showing a shirtless father of the year teaching his toddler son how to smoke a cigarette. I swear, someone needs a beating and it's not the little boy. 

     In the undated video, which is in Russian, the man passes a cigarette to his bare-naked son and teaches him the art of inhaling and blowing the smoke out. A translation showed the idiot dad asking the boy, "Did it kick in?" I'd like to kick him in after seeing this video. I'll tell you that much! The video continues for about two minutes and since it was uploaded on Wednesday, has been viewed more than 60,000 times on LiveLeak.

     The video, which was filmed in the family's kitchen, also shows the toddler fussing when the dad takes away the lung rocket after deciding that he's had enough. What the hell? He then passes along a new cigarette and the child puts it in his mouth just like he has seen his father do countless times. The kid could not be happier smoking his life away. The moronic father then passes a lighter, however, but the child thankfully doesn't know how to light things on fire. He sticks the lighter up to his mouth and sends the woman filming behind the camera into giggles. Man, that is so funny (sarcasm). The boy gets tobacco stuck in his mouth and the father tells him to spit out on the table next to the sippy cup because swallowing tobacco is dangerous. I know this really is none of my business because it's not my child and not to mention, he's in another country, but for the love of God, have some common sense. To actually see this baby inhaling and blowing smoke out was breaking my heart and seriously want to cause physical harm on this douchebag of a dad. 

      If you really want to take a look, here is the video below: 




No comments:

Post a Comment