About This Blog....

Welcome to a blog that has become home of the stupid....And what I think about their stupidity.

Thursday, May 15, 2014

A REAL CHARITY CASE


     This might be one of the funniest stories that I've read in awhile. Yeah, some of you wanted me to write about that teacher who had sex with that failing student in Virginia multiple times and passed him with an "A," but haven't I told that tale before? This is story is something that I've never heard before and it's unbelievable!

     So, 31-year-old, Charity Johnson, was recently arrested for posing as a Texas high school student after spending almost an entire year enrolled as a sophomore. WHAT? Didn't see see this on "21 Jump Street?" Only they were narcs on that TV show. Anyway, Johnson, who was attending classes at New Life Christian School in Longview, Texas, since October, was arrested on Sunday, after her adoptive family became suspicious of her identity. Gee, what gave it away? The fact that she looked 31? I mean how can a 31-year-old pass for a 15-year-old? I know that I look young for my age and when I used to tell my professors my age, I think their knees would buckle, but there is no way that I would be able to pass for a 15-year-old or any high school student for that matter. 

     According to police, Johnson, who was using the name Charite Stevens, began going to school after she posed as an orphaned 15-year-old to find a place to live. Tamica Lincoln, who became Johnson's guardian, said, "I sympathized with her and invited her into my home. I took her in as a child, did her hair, got her clothes and shoes." Johnson told Lincoln that she was abused by her biological father, who passed away when her mother died. Yeah, that didn't sound fishy at all. 

     Lincoln, who knew Charite's teachers, said she recently became curious of the 10th-grader's identity and called the police. Investigators soon determined that Johnson was using an alias and a fake birthday to enroll at the school. She even created a bogus Facebook account. Johnson was arrested and held at Gregg County Jail in lieu of a $500 bond after she was arraigned on several charges that included giving false, fictitious information. School officials said that they would be sending a notice about the arrest to parents today. Lincoln says teachers and students at the school were stunned by the news. She said, "Teachers and students were crying and her best friend just couldn't believe it."

     It's not clear why Johnson conned Lincoln or the school yet, but I will tell you this; her plan was really not that bad of a plan. She was probably a homeless woman with no job and no place to go, so she devised a plan to say she was a 15-year-old orphan. She got a family to take her in, so now she had a place to live. They bought her clothes and showered her with gifts. Not a bad idea, right? So, then she probably thought, I might as well go back to school and get an education while these people think I'm 15 and I didn't really pay attention my first time around in high school, so let me go again. She was probably enjoying being a teen again so much that she forgot that she was a woman in her 30s. Hey, her plan worked for a whole school year, so this girl can't be that stupid. If I was the police, I wouldn't have arrested her. I would have hired her to be narc since she can get away with looking like a 15-year-old. That's just my opinion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment