About This Blog....

Welcome to a blog that has become home of the stupid....And what I think about their stupidity.

Monday, June 30, 2014

NEW WEDDING FAD

     With my upcoming December wedding date quickly approaching, I find myself in wedding planning hell with my beautiful fiancee. Then, I find this story and it makes all the pains of wedding planning hell go away. So, apparently, there is a new wedding trend that totally blows lifting the veil out of the water. The entire bridal party has allegedly started to lift their dresses and sticking their rumps out for a fun photo op with the photographer. It's almost like the duckface photo ops only with asses. I don't know about you, but this sounds like an awesome new trend to me! The only bad thing about our wedding party is that my sister is in the bridal party and that's something I may not want to see, but all of the other girls, let's see it! 

     There are at least a handful of photos circulating the Internet where the bridesmaids and the bride-to-be are all showing their asses. Some of the photos are so daring that they had to be blacked out. I have to say again that I am a bit intrigued by this new trend. There's no word yet whether this is an actual trend or just a few photos online that leaked out, but they are apparently calling it "Photo-Bummed."

     I have to tell you that this is pretty hilarious and with the sense of humor that me and my fiancee have, I can totally see this happening at our wedding. Then again, there are some pretty conservative people in our wedding party, so it may not happen, but can you imagine looking through someone's wedding album and then coming across a photo like this? It's just pure genius! 


No comments:

Post a Comment