About This Blog....

Welcome to a blog that has become home of the stupid....And what I think about their stupidity.

Monday, June 23, 2014

NOW THAT'S WHAT I CALL A STUDENT BODY!

     I'm really surprised that we don't see more of this happening. Then again, maybe it happens more than we know. I'm talking about what 21-year-old Katerina Christodoulou did recently. It turns out; she took out a $17,000 loan for school, but ended up spending the loan money on plastic surgery. Hey, who am I to judge? She looks fantastic! 

     English Literature graduate, Christodoulou maxed her school loan out on plastic surgery for her thighs, her butt, her hips and knees, while she had an ex-boyfriend buy her some new boobs. And now for good measure, the hot Brit is now considering a nose job. It doesn't stop there. She also has decided to pursue a career as a model. I don't think she'll have a problem in that department. The only problem is that normally when someone gets that much plastic surgery, they begin to look a little plastic. I have to admit that Christodoulou is not looking that plastic just yet. She actually looks really good. Why stop at being a model? Let us all see what schooling paid for and become an adult movie star? 

     Christodoulou admits that her original plan with her school loan was to put a deposit down on a house, but then decided why not use the money to make herself happy now. She also said, "I know some people might be surprised to hear that I spent my student loan on my body, but it was worth it for how I feel now." I don't know about you guys, but I'd like feel how she feels now! And what she did certainly makes my eyes happy for now! 


     Under British higher education laws, students take a load from the government, then pay it back within 25 years once they start earning more than $28,000 a year. If students are unable to pay back the loan after 25 years, the bill passes to the taxpayer. Well, that's not so fair! That's almost as bad as Obamacare. Regardless, has anyone else seen this girl's body? She'll get some sort of modeling contract sooner than later, whether it's an adult modeling contract or just a general one; she will get one. And when she does, she will be able to pay that school loan in one shot. It won't take 25 years for her to pay that loan back. That's unless she gets really selfish and uses her modeling pay for more plastic surgery, but if I was her, which I am not (because I'd be feeling myself up!), I would pay that loan back first! At any rate, let's just enjoy this student body as we see it, shall we?

No comments:

Post a Comment