About This Blog....

Welcome to a blog that has become home of the stupid....And what I think about their stupidity.

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

OPERATION ASIAN EYES....WHY?

     All I can ask is why? When I was younger, I always hoped that my eyes weren't as small as most Asians and now people actually want to have operations to make their eyes as small as Asians. What is wrong with this world? My fiancee has a friend, whom we traveled to Shanghai with, and she is infatuated with the Asian culture. She's a Hungarian woman who loves anything Asian from the men to the food to even the martial arts. We often joked with her about having an operation on her eyes to make her look more Asian like me. That's why when I read this story, I literally almost fell off of my chair. 

     It turns out; Brazilian man  had hyaluronic acid injected into his eyes to make himself look Asian. WHAT? More like WHY? 25-year-old, Xiahn Nishi, who previously went by the name Max, studied in South Korea and loved the culture so much that he decided to alter his eyes to reflect that. WHY? If he wanted to reflect something, he should have gotten a tattoo or something! Why go from full screen to wide screen? It makes no sense! Anyway, he found a doctor to permanently close the inner corners of his eyes and inject the acid, which is often used in cosmetic procedures, to plump them up. Nishi, allegedly, went through 10 procedures to get this look. What a moron!

     Nishi, a former model, said, "Most people change their natural look every day with makeup. It's the same thing with plastic surgery. If someone uses makeup they cannot say anything about plastic surgery." Whatever! Across Asia, it's common for women to get plastic surgery to "Westernize" their appearance, where they opt for the double eyelid surgery (don't tell my sister that! hee hee!), chin implants and other procedures. Nishi is the first patient that we've heard of to undergo this opposite type of surgery. 


     Despite the permanent eyelid-closing procedure, the acid in Nishi's eyes will only last a couple years. He admitted that he is not sure yet if he will repeat the injections. Nishi also said that he he hasn't modeled in 10 years, but has been approached by a South American company that sells Asian-styled clothes to get back in the game. He has also been approached by more than a thousand people who want to copy his look. I don't get it! WHY? I had my balls busted when I was growing up because of these eyes! Why would anyone want them? I'm comfortable with them now and yes, the ballbusting has stopped, but WHY?

     Nishi, still, insists that he's not trying to become Asian. He says, "I don't see myself like an Asian. I think I'm something in between." What the hell does that mean? Dude, you're Brazilian who is a "wannabe" for God knows whatever reason! You changed your name to an Asian name, your eyes look Asian, and I'm sure you eat Asian food! You're just a "wannabe"! Just like all of those white kids who try to dress like black rappers = "wannabes." I just don't get it!

No comments:

Post a Comment