About This Blog....

Welcome to a blog that has become home of the stupid....And what I think about their stupidity.

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

PUT DOWN THE E-CIG AND TRY AN E-JOINT!

     Yesterday, I received a few messages about the kid that was stuck in a vagina sculpture, which I found utterly hilarious and even joked that the kid can be named "The Rock." That story was a top candidate for this morning, but then I thought that most of you might have seen that story already. Then there was the story about the guy who got five years taken off of his prison sentence because he agreed to get a vasectomy. Trust me, he needed it since he fathered seven kids with six different mothers, but I'm not sure he deserved to have his sentence short for a vasectomy. But then I saw this story and my eyes lit up like the tip of this e-cig, or shall I say e-joint. Most of you who know me, know that I'm a huge advocate for the legalization of marijuana...Not that I've ever inhaled before. Just a huge supporter. Wink, wink! So, to me, seeing this story was huge! Only it's not what you think.

     Anyway, it turns out; a Dutch manufacturer has made the world's first electronic joint that lets users puff with ease. The company, E-Joint B.V., claims the e-Joint is completely harmless and contains no dangerous substances like nicotine, tobacco or even THC, which is the active chemical ingredient that makes marijuana so much fun....I mean that makes marijuana a dangerous drug. E-Joint CEO, Menno Contant says, "Holland is well-known in the world for its tolerant and liberal attitude towards soft drugs. The introduction of this new product clearly makes a statement." According to Contant, the e-Joint is 100 percent legal and vaporizes vegetable glycerine, propylene glycol and one of six biological flavors like watermelon, passion fruit, green apple and something called "sweet energy." I wonder if these ingredients also create the sweet smell of marijuana....I mean that horrible smell of marijuana. Also, if he wanted to stay true to the whole marijuana idea, that one flavor should not be "sweet energy" because you never become energetic after smoking a real joint.....Well, that's what my friend told me. 

     Contant claims that more than 10,000 of the eight-euro joints are sold every day across Europe. For soccer fans, there is also a disposable World Cup-themed e-Joint. Way to stay on top of pop culture! The sleek white e-Joints are not yet available for sale in the U.S., but they are available throughout the Netherlands and France, naturally. I'm not sure how I feel about this yet because in e-Cigs, there is a degree of nicotine in those products, right? Why wouldn't you put a little THC into this product? Would that make this illegal to use then? What if I had a card for it? Then can you put THC in it? Just wondering because this e-Joint really is a pretty product. Don't you think? They should get Cheech and Chong as their spokesperson if they really want to see sales boost!

No comments:

Post a Comment