About This Blog....

Welcome to a blog that has become home of the stupid....And what I think about their stupidity.

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

SEX ON THE BEACH ANYONE?

      Yesterday, I blogged about a couple who couldn't seem to find the time to get it on, so the husband created an Excel spreadsheet to document his sexless days. Well, today, I have a story where this couple couldn't wait to get home to get it on. They just did it right on the beach as if they were the only ones on the beach, but little did they know; everyone was watching including a 4-year-old little girl. I mean have some class. If you're going to do it on the beach. Do it at night when no one can see you. Why would you do it in the middle of the day, where all your business is out in the open? 

     So, anyway, a Florida couple was arrested for having sex on a public beach in front of several horrified witnesses including the aforementioned 4-year-old. Before I go on, I have to say that the more I blog about these crazy stories, the more I notice that a lot of them come from Florida. Though, I used to love Florida when I was younger, I'm seeing now that Florida is just filled with trash and old people. Sorry, just had to get that off my chest. Moving back to the story; one beachgoer used their cell phone to record the sandy tryst after 20-year-old Elissa Alverez mounted her 39-year-old partner Jose (Benny) Caballero, on a blanket at Cortez Beach in Bradenton, Florida this past Sunday. To be honest, I might have recorded it to for my own safe keeping. 

     The witness told a channel that the sex went on for about 25 minutes. Wow! This guy's a stallion! The witness went on to say that she's lived there since 1978 and she goes to the beaches and had never seen anything like this. Although, several people lying in the sand showed disgust for the two low-lives, no one called the police. After they were done, Caballero and Alvarez went for a quick swim (probably to wash off) before heading back to their blanket to take a nap. The witness said that the two laid on the beach passed out for hours. She said, "We thought they were dead. But when they woke up, they cuddled for a while, then they started into the same thing they did before." 

     Before the couple could get it on again, the mother of the 4-year-old called the police. Caballero, a personal trainer who was released last year from prison after an eight-year stint for cocaine trafficking, and Alvarez were arrested at the scene. They were charged with felony lewd and lascivious exhibition and each were released on $7,500 bond. I mean really. Was it worth the criminal record and the fines when you could have just went home to have sex. If you couldn't wait till then, then go to your car. Why would you do it on a public beach? People are ridiculous! 

Check out this news feature. They actually show some of the video and the girl really isn't bad looking making me want to see more of this video. Take a look: 

No comments:

Post a Comment