About This Blog....

Welcome to a blog that has become home of the stupid....And what I think about their stupidity.

Thursday, August 28, 2014

GIRAFFE MAN

     We remember the story of Elephant Man, right? By the way, Bradley Cooper will be playing Elephant Man again on Broadway this Fall. Anyway, back to my story; we remember the story of Elephant Man, correct? Well, a Chinese teenager, I assure you that I am not related though the guy on the left really looks familiar (Oh, yeah...We all look alike), with an unusual neck condition will be receiving corrective surgery to fix the unusual problem. 

     15-year-old Fu Wengui has 10 vertebrae in his neck, which is three more than the average person. This condition causes him pain, stress on his nerves and makes it difficult for him to walk with a super long neck. Personally, he looks like a giraffe, which is in no way a bad thing! There are many things you can do with a long neck. Then again, the more that I look at the photo, the more he reminds me of DC Comic superhero, Plastic Man. Am I being too mean? Sorry. 

     Anyway, the condition also means the young man was diagnosed with congenital scoliosis and abnormal chest frame when he was 6-years-old. This is pretty freakish to see, but was this a freak thing? I mean with beastiality as popular as it is, how do we know this kid, Fu, isn't the product of a mother having sex with a giraffe? I mean he has the characteristics of one. I wonder if he's a vegetarian? Does he just eat leaves from a tree when it's time to eat? What could be next after this in China? A child is born with two black eyes, black ears and black arms? In all seriousness, I'd like to find out how this kid was born with 10 vertebrae in his neck. Maybe he's really an alien and was able to extend his neck as a child, but forgot how to bring his neck back down? I'm sure my theories are furthest from the truth, but they sure are funny to think about aren't they? 


      I do feel really bad about young Fu, but a Beijing charity has come forward and announced that they will provide money for a surgical procedure while doctors in Chaoyang Hospital are developing a treatment plan. Fu says, "I hope I can have a normal neck, I'm sick of eating leaves from trees." Okay, that last part I added in. This is just too absurd. He also went on to say that he always attracts unwanted attention whenever he goes out in public. I really do feel bad for this kid, but come on! Dare I say penis neck? Okay, I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment