About This Blog....

Welcome to a blog that has become home of the stupid....And what I think about their stupidity.

Monday, August 18, 2014

TALK ABOUT A DEAD LAY

     After causing quite a stir yesterday on Facebook with my thoughts about the ALS Ice Water Challenge, which again I thought was brilliant marketing to bring awareness, but after a week or two of seeing friends dump water on themselves just to put a video on Facebook is just stupid. The original idea was to dump water or donate. Then it became dump and donate. Why dump then? Just donate. I'll tell you why dump...Because people are always looking for attention and they want their 2 minutes of fame, so they act like sheep and follow everyone else. Anyway, that was yesterday's argument. Between my fiancee and I, we donated $200 without even getting ourselves wet! Back to writing about sex and other fun stuff!

     So, an Ohio mortician has admitted to having sex with up to 100 corpses. Yes, I said corpses. That means dead people. This guy was a necrophiliac. Kenneth Douglas, from Hamilton, Ohio, said he had sexually abused three corpses while high on drugs and alcohol in 1991 and 1992. He also admitted to having sex with up to 100 dead women over the period between 1976 and 1992, while he worked the night shift. He said in court, "I would just get on top of them and pull my pants down." Absolutely disgusting!

     The extent of his crimes have only come to light after it emerged that Hamilton County faces huge legal bills after the families of Douglas' victims were told they could sue by a federal appeals court on Friday. Douglas said in a court deposition that he would normally sexually attack these female corpses if he was high on drugs or drinking. He said, "If I hadn't had anything to drink when I went to work, it wouldn't happen." Man, he has to get his beer goggles fixed. At least, a beastly woman is alive. 

     Douglas' wife would complain that he "reeked of sex," and probably formaldehyde, when she picked him up from work. She said she told officials but nothing was done. His victims included 23-year-old Charlene Appling, whom he had sex with on the day she died after being strangled while six months pregnant. What the hell? Another victim was 19-year-old Karen Range. This was discovered when DNA from Douglas' semen was found inside Range's body. Okay, I literally just threw breakfast up in my mouth. 

     Douglas' crimes only came to light when the killer of Range appealed his conviction for rape and murder. In 2008, Douglas admitted his guilt in the Range case and was sentenced to 3 years in prison. He pleaded guilty to two more cases in 2012. I swear! This guy is the Wilt Chamberlain to the deceased. I mean what a pig, but seriously. He banged up to 100 dead women. That's definitely a surefire way not to get rejected for sex. They can't respond! Okay, I'm done and totally grossed out.

No comments:

Post a Comment