About This Blog....

Welcome to a blog that has become home of the stupid....And what I think about their stupidity.

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

ENDANGERED FECES

     I have a family trip to Disney World happening this November and after reading this story, I really can't wait to go! So, apparently, Disney World is "dropping" a new dish onto the menu of an Animal Kingdom shop....It's animal poop!
Well, it's chocolate animal poop anyway! 

     There are four varieties of the edible excrement for sale right now at the Florida theme park selling for $3.99 a pop, or shall I say a "poop"? The desert dung are not labeled as such at the park's new Zuri's Sweets Shop. Instead, the scat snacks are named after the animals they're based on. For instance, elephant is a chocolate peanut butter fudge with oats and coconut flakes. Hippo is a fudge caramel brownie with oats and peanut butter. Giraffe is pellets of chocolate fudge with caramel. And cotton-top tamarin is a chocolate-covered pretzel pearls. I swear I will never taste peanut butter, fudge and caramel the same ever again.


     One report noted that their receipt clearly called the item they purchased: "Poo, Giraffe!" Man, I love Disney now! Orlando travel bloggers Kim and Currie tried a few pieces of the feces and wrote in their post: "I can't say they are the best treats I've ever eaten at Disney, but they are a conversation piece." For Disney visitors who are less adventurous, Zuri's also serves Rice Krispies treats, lollipops and wine. How can you not want to try these? I totally cannot wait to get Animal Kingdom to put fake poop in my mouth! That really did not sound as great as it did in my head!

No comments:

Post a Comment